Kiyotaka's face was still impassive, his curiosity bubbling up as to how a person can become truly "satisfied", as he pressed harder against her, feeling every curve and contour of her body beneath him - branding them into his photographic memory forevermore. In response, he growled lowly against her throat - still kissing her.

Unable to resist temptation any longer, Kei reached out to trace her fingers lightly over the rippling muscles of his abdomen - marveling at how perfectly sculpted they were despite appearing rough around edges. Each tiny touch seemed to set off explosions of sensation throughout her entire being.

Without warning, Kiyotaka's strong arms snaked around her waist pulling her roughly against him - crushing their lips together hungrily as he devoured her mouth with his tongue.

His hands roamed restlessly over her body - brushing tantalizingly against her breasts and hips before moving lower still until they came to rest upon her thighs. With each passing moment, the heat between them grew impossible to ignore - an intense inferno scorching every last inch of them until there was nothing left but raw need and wanton desire.

Kei's breath caught in her throat as he pushed aside her short skirt exposing more of her smooth pale skin to his greedy gaze. Kiyotaka's eyes remained impassive as he felt the warmth of her skin against his - their breaths becoming ragged.

He moved his hands from her thighs slowly upwards towards her stomach, slipping a single finger beneath the waistband of her panties and into her hot depths - eliciting a gasp from her that echoed throughout the small room. Kei's head fell back in pleasure as Kiyotaka expertly teased and tantalized her with his fingers - driving her wild with each passing second.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her body tightly against his. The intensity of their lovemaking increased with each passing moment - leaving her breathless and trembling in its aftermath. As she sat there in his lap, entwined in each other's arms, Kei looked up at Kiyotaka with a smile on her face---a euphoric smile that demanded more.

Kiyotaka's eyes darkened as his gaze locked onto the evidence of her desire - a sight that sent a surge of heat radiating through him. He leaned in closer, his lips grazing hers before he began to move down her neck, finally settling on her right breast - suckling and teasing it until Kei was moaning out loud with pleasure.

The sensation was overwhelming as he shifted his attention to her other breast - lavishing it with just as much attention. The intensity of his touch was almost too much to bear, and Kei found herself gasping for air, her body trembling from the intensity of the pleasure coursing through her.

His thumb continued to draw circles below, mercilessly teasing her love button, making her eyes almost roll to the back of her head. With a quick spasm, her toes curled in and she held on to Kiyotaka with a bone-crushing strength. Kiyotaka looked up to his fingers with a blank face.

'It's my first time seeing a female orgasm. Hm. Heard it smells different for every woman.' He thought to himself as he curiously eyed the semi viscous liquid.

Kei leaned closer; her eyes still locked with his. She reached out with trembling fingers and slowly untied the zip of his shirt. Kiyotaka simply looked at her as she pulled the fabric away from his body.

Kiyotaka placed her to the side and stood up. With Kei still on the bed, her face was on the level of his crotch. "Take it out." He said in a stone hard tone, his eyes vacant.

Her cheeks flushed and her breathing got heavy. She looked up at him with a small, shy smile and reached for the buttons of his trousers. Kiyotaka felt the warmth of her hands as she slowly undid them, one by one, until the fabric of his pants pooled around his ankles. He stepped out of them, standing before her in nothing but his underwear.

(Hiatus) The Honoured Ones | JJK x COTEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara