Case 4. Love Murderer: Chapter 14. The Graves

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Xu Zhong was silent for a moment and said, "Come with me! I'll take you to dig the things out, but you can't tell granny. She will be very upset."

Ma Han and Luo Tian nodded, as they followed Xu Zhong to a mulberry field at Xu Tian's house. There was a small grave and a stone tablet.

Luo Tian was surprised and asked, "you can bury it here and not at a cemetery?"

Xu Zhong looked at Luo Tian in surprise and said with a smile, "did you grow up in a foreign country?"

Luo Tian opened his mouth while Ma Han smiled. Luo Tian really didn't know anything about this. Although he was studying hard, he had been isolated from the world for many years, so sometimes he still found things strange.

Xu Zhong got some spades, stood in the muddy mulberry field with Ma Han and Luo Tian, and began to dig the grave.

.........................................................................

At the same time, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were also standing in front of several graves.

In front of them was a small dirt slope, overgrown with weeds. There were several small graves among the weeds, which had been abandoned for a long time.

Bai Yutang looked at the location of the brick factory Xu Bao told them, frowned slightly and asked, "Zhang Miaomiao wouldn't have needed to go through these two graves that day, right?"

"Yes." Xu Bao nodded and said, "we also wondered why she was bitten here. Did the zombie drag her here? There is a house further down the road... I think Zhang Miaomiao walked here by herself."

When Zhan Zhao went to the tombstone and looked at it, he saw that the stone was broken, and the handwriting was worn out.

"Whose grave is this?" Zhan Zhao looked up and asked Xu Bao.

Xu Bao shook his head and said, "I don't know. This grave was here when we were born. The old man in the village said that several passers-by died in the village and were buried here."

"Traveler?" Zhan Zhao was curious and asked, "are there any elderly people in the village who would know about this?"

Xu Bao thought for a moment and said, "there is an elderly man in the house up further who is already in his nineties. He might know."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang smiled at each other. They followed Xu Bao to find this elderly man.

......................................................................

In terms of manual work, Luo Tian was the quickest. This was something that Zhao Hu often mentioned.

While digging Xu Tian's grave with a shovel, Luo Tian did not pause. He was so fast that Xu Zhong was astonished and said, "Brother, you are so good!"

Luo Tian smiled and said nothing. Ma Han reached out and took out the urn he had dug up. He wiped the dirt off it with a napkin and looked at Luo Tian in the eye.

The three men walked carefully to one side, and Ma Han opened the urn.

The box was made of good ebony and was sealed, so there were no bugs crawling inside and no water leaked in.

Ma Han took out a leather strap from inside.

Luo Tian leaned over to look. This was a very old-fashioned belt. Judging from the degree of damage to the belt, it was used a lot by someone.

Ma Han put the belt back, then took out a necklace. It was an ordinary silver chain. The only thing special was the pendant.

"What kind of picture is this?" Luo Tian looked at the carving of the necklace and frowned as he asked Ma Han.

S.C.I.谜案集 (Special Criminal Investigation) Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें