𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Your ancestors built this place. People figured it was for unruly prisoners at the jailhouse, but...They had something else in mind. Vervain in the ventilation system to keep their subject weak. Reinforced steel containment chair. And that." He exits the cellar.

"What are you doing?"

He comes back with a blood bag and puts it in front of her. She vamps out. He takes the blood bag back, "Blood controls you, sweetheart. This is how I'm going to fix you."

"What?" He walks to and pulls on a chain, rotating slats on the window above and behind her which bathe Caroline in sunlight. Caroline screams and burns. Caroline looks at the bracelet on her wrist and screams louder, knowing that Amber will feel this pain and that's what broke her.

Klaus' Car

Amber was sitting in the passenger seat when all of a sudden she felt a little sting on her back. She softly grunts and moves around. "Are you okay, love?" Klaus asks. Josh and Stefan pay attention.

Amber nods, "Yeah... I just think I've been in the car too long." Amber fakes chuckles.

"Ammy, what's going on?" Josh asks, sitting up.

Amber grunts when the stinging turns into burning. She grabs onto the chair and yelps. All of the men in the car, look at her in concern, "Pull over." She whispers, "Pull over!" She then yells. Klaus does as told and as the car stops, Amber unbuckles and opens the door, falling out. Klaus was the first out and speeding toward her. Amber screams as it gets worse. Stefan and Josh were beside Klaus. "God! Make it stop!"

Klaus grabs her arm to see burn marks. Josh and Stefan notice this. Then it all stops. Amber slumps into Klaus's arms and rests her head on his chest. The burns go away as well as the pain. "What just happened?" Stefan asks.

Amber opens her eyes and looks at Josh, "Caroline. Something's wrong."

"Long story." Josh shakes his head, "It's their bond. They can feel each other's emotions and sometimes pain." Josh sighs.

"Get me my phone." Amber rasps.

"Ammy." Stefan trails off.

"Stefan, if you tell me to take a rest I'm gonna snap your neck. Hand me my damn phone so I can call Liz and make sure my best friend is okay!" Amber threatens making all the men widen their eyes. Stefan grabs Amber's phone and hands it to her.

Josh hits Stefan softly and points his head at Klaus and Amber. Amber and Klaus were still on the ground, Amber in his arms and Klaus not letting go, looking at the girl with so much worry. Stefan and Josh softly smile at the two.

"Liz?" Amber asks as the phone answers.

"Ammy! I haven't heard from you in two days!" Liz groans, "I've been worried."

"I'm fine... Just... Listen... Where's Caroline?"

"She hasn't been home... I thought she was at Bonnie's or Josh'?"

"No... Josh is with me... Listen, I just got done feeling Caroline's pain. I was burning so that means someone has taken Caroline and taken her ring, and is burning her. So you need to figure out where she is before I tell Klaus to turn this damn car around and I'll be there."