𝟎𝟑, very gold

Mulai dari awal

A tear fell from the woman's eye at the thought her young daughter being so far away for years but still wanted her mum.

And Micheal, her only son. He was in England, not far at all it seemed but again things go in the way; Thomas Shelby. She had pointed her pistol at him but he didn't give an address. She had gone through the his desk hours earlier but there was no answers.

He was making her wait. He expected her to wait, after over a decade, to hold her son again. She missed him. She missed Anna. She missed her three children together again. She wanted her family back.

She may have mourned her husband but a mother never gets over her losing a child.

She remembered when she was sixteen, and she was waiting to tell James about her recent discovery. She was in Charlie's Yard — which had been own by Charlie's father at that stage — and she was thinking of the future.

If he wanted her to keep it, would it be a girl or a boy? Would he marry her? If he did would he be a good husband- would she be a good wife?

She was terrified to tell him. He had arrived all excited for some race, promising Pol he'd take her out to a real fancy place and he'd get her anything she wanted with his winnings he was certain he would get. She didn't want to break his spirit but she had to.

He responded happily to her news. He had spun her around and around until she almost threw up on him. He had promised to marry her, not just for the baby and her reputation, but because he loved her.

Polly smiled at the memory. They had spoke for hours that day until the sunset. They spoke of what they wanted. She had said she wanted three. Three children, a boy and two girls. And that's want she got. James said he wanted at least two boys and if a girl came along he wouldn't be disappointed.

They were married before Polly was showing and there was no ring until after Margaret Gray was born.

She remembered how James kept his promise and took her to London's fanciest restaurant and as a present he got her a silver chain that still hung from her neck. She repaid him with the gift of Micheal and then Anna. She remembered the family of five going to the beach, playing and running away from the shore. She remembered Christmas with the whole Shelby family and how it was the loudest day ever on Waterly Lane.

She missed her family together. And hopefully soon Micheal would be back and he would fill the gap in not only Pol's life but Maggie's.

Tonight was the reopening of the Garrison after it had been blown up by whoever Tom pissed off.

The dress Maggie wore fell just below her knees and the sleeves were short but hung off her shoulders. It was a new from London. Maggie loved the dark purple fabric and the texture. She prayed she didn't spill anything on material.

Maggie brought Carissa to the pub, knowing she wouldn't sleep that night, especially with their neighbour.

She lost her daughter when she was saying hello to ada and Karl, "Where's Cara?"

"She- Where is Cara?" She looked around, scared. The Garrison was filled, and she was only small. She checked everywhere before finding her in the back room with tommy. She was dancing on his feet to the muffled music from the bar.

Carissa had ran in to find Tommy and Cara ended up cheering him the man up. "Hello, my sweet girl." She called from the door as she closed it. As she got closer she muttered to Tommy, "She better not have walked in on you with some whore."

"'Course not, Margaret." He said as he took a drag. Carissa smiled up at her mum before running away from her again, "You might want to keep that one on a leash." The man spoke.