"He told us that your away with friends, and that he's alone for most of the time. And you know, the shopping, cooking or cleaning." Says Charles. It feels like he's betraying his own brother.

"That's not true! I do my best for him. I make dinner and have everything at home."

"When we came here on Thursday, he had to do the shopping." Says Lorenzo.

"Yes, I asked him because I had no time before I went away. He knows I'm struggling with finding a new job." She says.

"Look, yes I asked him to help me. He can do something too you know. He's nineteen. He can vacuum or mop for me when I'm not at home. And yes, he is not always difficult about that. I let him cook so he can learn if he wants to live on his own someday." Says Maman.

"That's true, and it's good you do it like that." Says Lorenzo.

"But he makes a bigger problem out of it. It feels like he has to do it every time, otherwise he wouldn't say it to you."

"I think you two really need to talk." Says Charles

"I don't know how. Lorenzo, you were an easy teenager and Charlie, I didn't see you that much because you were making a career for yourself. You were already so grown up. I don't know what to do with him.” Says Maman.

"I will talk to him and see if I can find out what is going on." Says Lorenzo, and he stands up, he grabs a plate and puts some dinner on it.

"He didn't want any."

"But I'm going to try. He needs to eat Maman." Says Lorenzo and walks upstairs.

"Arthur?" Lorenzo knocks on the door and he hears a sigh on the other side.

"I know you don't want to see me, but can we talk, please?" Ask Lorenzo.

"Okay." He hear Arthur say and Lorenzo opens the door. He sees his younger brother lying in bed.

"Are you okay?"

"I am. Just really tired." Says Arthur and Lorenzo sits down next to his legs.

"I got you some dinner. Maman said you didn't want anything, but after a busy day like today, you have to eat something." He says and Arthur raises his eyebrow.

"She said that?" Arthur asks and Lorenzo nods and Arthur lays down again.

"Is it eatable? I tried but fucked up." Says Arthur.

"What do you mean you fucked up?"

"I didn't know how much of everything I had to use so I did it on feeling."

"You made it?" Asks Lorenzo and Arthur nods.

But Maman said she made dinner.

"It's good. You did well." Lorenzo said and Arthur took the fork and took a bite.

"I'm sorry for what I said." Says Arthur, and Lorenzo looks at him. The silence feels the room and Arthur takes his eyes off Lorenzo.

Arthur looks at his plate of food and goes through it with his fork.

"Why are you sorry for something you meant?'' Asks Lorenzo and Arthur freeze.

"You should never say sorry to something you mean or felt to say it so you can please someone else." Says Lorenzo.

"You and Charles didn't like it."

"No, but it made us realize that you are right. What did we see of you in the last few years?'' Asks Lorenzo and Arthur looks up.

"Can you answer my question honestly?" Asks Lorenzo and Arthur look at his hand.

"You saw nothing. Not from me or here, in our house. You two always said how much I have grown and never realized what that meant for me. It gave me the answer of that you really didn't care and saw me as a new person everytime. You left when I was twelve, and you never looked back once." Says Arthur and then shook his head.