Season 1 - Episode 3: It's just stage fright.

Start from the beginning

Agari: *crouches again* "My stomach hurts

Agari: *crouches again* "My stomach hurts..."
Komi: *Sink!*

Later it cut back to the school halls, now inside the restrooms Agari was there just sitting in the toilet calming herself down.

Agari: "I can relax in the restrooms..." she though now relaxed. "It's my own personal space, Nobody can see me. Nobody is thinking about me. I love the restroom." "I could spend my life here..." she then notices something. "Someone's There!!

An sideways view of Agari's door reveals that Komi is the one behind the door.
^——𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?" (𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩)

Agari: "Sorry! I don't remember what I did, but I'm sorry! Please I'll do anything! Forgive me! God! Buddha! Komi-san!" prays in her head to the person to go away.

She notices some shuffling.

Agari: "My prayers were answered!"

A few moments later Agari leaves the restroom.

Agari: *looks at the hallway* "Now's my chance!"

She was about to leave and go to the classroom, but before she could go away  the teacher comes next to her.

Teacher: "Oh Agari-chan! Perfect timing."
Agari: "Um! um, yes? W-W-What can I foo for you?" "I was too nervous I messed up!" She thinks.
Teacher: "Sixth period Gym class it's in the gymnasium, not outside. Tell the class for me."
Agari: "Uh, b-b-but... I-I... Umm... A-Ah!" She stutters

But then Agari notices Komi staring at her again.

Agari: "I've got to get away!" "Yes! Of course!"
Teacher: "Oh! Good answer." She gives her a thumbs up.

Agari walks slowly down the hallway felling an heavy weight of responsibility behind her back.

Agari: "Now what should I do..? I've got to do it... but my stomach hurts..."

She enters the class still nervous, but a manifestation of Agari's subconscious mind hugs her.

Alternate Agari: "it's alright! You've got this Himiko Agari-chan! Calm down, just say this loud and clear! "Sixth period gym is in the gymnasium." Right? It's easy!" She stops hugging her. "Don't be afraid, just speak clearly."
Agari: "Yes. In a loud voice so I don't have to repeat myself."