❝︎CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐦 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 passed and now snow was on the ground, letting Juniper know that the next trip to Hogsmeade was right around the corner, and this time she was going. They hadn't heard from Sirius Black in a while so her mother had finally agreed to let her go this time. Juniper was excited to say the least, holding Hermione's hand as she swung them back and forth, a happy tune falling from her lips. Once again, Harry couldn't go, and although Juniper was sad for him, she'd promised him she'd bring him tons of treats and things back.

After Ron, Hermione, and Juniper had went into a couple of shops, Hermione wanted to show them the Shrieking Shack, more specifically she wanted to show Juniper cause she knew the girl would actually find an interest in it. Ron was there for the walk. They came to a stop right at the fence, the Shrieking Shack lying there in the distance. It took everything in Juniper not to jump across the fence and run to the building. It just seemed so ominous, so intriguing, and she wanted to see it from the inside.

"It's supposed to be the most haunted building in Britain," Hermione informed her. Juniper hummed in acknowledgement, her hands stuffed into her jacket because despite the gloves her hands were freezing. "Did I mention that?" Hermione asked and Juniper smiled at her.

"Twice," Juniper smiled wider.

Hermione looked at her and a small chuckle left her lips. "Do you want to move a bit closer?"

Juniper's eyes seemed to light up at the suggestion. "Do I!"

"You guys go on." Ron stammered, uneasy. "I'm fine here."

"Well, well, look who's here." Draco's voice made the group turn around and Juniper rolled her eyes. His eyes landed on Ron and Hermione. "You two shopping for a new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it Weasel-Bee? Don't your family sleep in, uh, one room?"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron said but he was looking down at the ground as he said it.

"Ooh, not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasel-Bee how to respect his superiors."

Hermione let out a humorless chuckle. "Hope you don't mean yourself."

"How dare you talk to me?" Draco hissed. "You filthy little―︎" Before he could finish his sentence, Juniper's wand was at his throat.

"Go on," Juniper dared. "You were saying?"

"You really do want to follow in your father's footsteps, don't you, Black." He spat her name like it was a disease.

"If it means I can take you off this earth, I'll gladly take the title." She growled. Draco looked at her with narrowed eyes, but she could see the fear in them. He opened his mouth but Juniper beat him to it. "Do you want to test me right now?" Hermione reached forwards and pulled Juniper back before she could actually cause harm.