Being between William and Noah, Liam took advantage of the fact that the black haired teen continued to look at Chad's corpse in the backyard to sneakily remove a knife from his pocket.

Without giving him a chance to react, he raised his arm and stabbed into his neck from the left side, causing the tip of the knife to protrude from the right side.

Once the knife was removed from his neck, William held it with both hands as his blood fell uncontrollably.

He turned to walk towards Nathan for help, but Noah grabbed his neck to stop him.

He tried to free himself, but he had no strength and could only hold onto Noah's wrists until he finally died.

Noah dropped it and, seeing his hands covered in blood, grabbed his own neck, pretending that he too had been attacked.

That was the moment Nathan turned, seeing William's corpse on the ground and Noah falling to his knees before collapsing as well.

"I know Amber already said it, but I really want to. So..." Liam said with a relaxed attitude following the plan they had just thrown together. "...welcome to act three, Nate."

|ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥|

"Oh, I see." He commented monotonously upon discovering the identity of another of the murderers.

That was enough for him to put the pieces together, finally managing to understand everything. Or so he thought.

Based on his theory about his heights, he could identify who he had faced and at what time.

Noah and Liam were the ones who attacked him two days ago that night on the highway. He supposed that after that they went to William's house as Noah had told him in his message.

And that was exactly what happened. After the attack, they both went to the ravenette's house, arriving twenty minutes apart so that no one would know that they were together before that.

They did this because they believed that Nathan would talk to the police about the attack like anyone with common sense would. So both they and their accomplices couldn't help but be surprised when the police classified the crime as an attempted robbery instead of an attempted murder.

Another conclusion Nathan was able to come to was that Liam and Amber were the two Ghostface he confronted at the hospital.

He didn't know why Noah wasn't with them. They definitely would have achieved their goal if that was the case.

He also came to the conclusion that Amber was the one who attacked Tara the night she was attacked, since Noah and Liam were busy with him. Also, Amber herself said it while on the phone with Sam during the attack at the hospital.

What he didn't know was that shortly before the attack at the hospital, Noah and the fourth Ghostface, whose identity he still didn't know, murdered Wes and Judy.

Liam confirmed that he was the one who called him when he was on his way to Amber's house while Noah was the one who called him when he was still in the hospital. But he didn't know the latter, since he didn't know if it was Amber or Noah who called him.

Lastly, the Ghostface that attacked Chad and left his dying body in the backyard of the house they were in was Noah. Although Nathan didn't know this either.

But none of that mattered now. Not when there was a gun pointed directly at his head.

"It would have been nice if you stayed dead." Nathan commented raising his hands.