30

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"What are we doing in here?" I ask Harry, my voice raw as we stand in the Room of Requirement that is filled with random shit. If he's brought me here to just stand around then I'll lose my absolute shit because we left Theo for this.

"It's in here, the last Horcrux," he answers me as he starts walking around and I follow after him, wiping my tears that haven't stopped.

I follow after him, staying silent and not bothering to even try and find what we are looking for because I still have no idea and my mind can't stop replaying the flashing green light.

Harry suddenly stops and I run into his back but quickly step away as he turns around slowly. "I can hear it," he whispers and walks over to a table as I stay where I am and watch him. He grabs a box and I gawk at the beautiful silver diam that he carefully picks up.

"Well, well," I whirl around to see Draco, Blaise, and Crabbe with their wands aimed. "What brings you here, Potter."

My heart drops and I let out a sob. "He's dead," I cry, and Blaise lowers his wand as his face drops. "A Death Eater killed him," I sniffle and wipe my eyes, walking straight toward Blaise but Draco aims his wand at me, and I glare at him. "Kill me. Fucking do me a favor and kill me!" I yell and Blaise pushes Draco's arm away from me.

"You kill her, and I'll do the same to you," Blaise warns as he steps closer to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me behind Draco and Crabbe. "Who died, Val?"

I cry harder and grab his shirt. "Theo. Theo was killed by a Death Eater."

Blaise's legs buckle and I grab his waist, lowering us to the ground as tears fill his eyes. "This wasn't a part of the plan," he whispers, and I shake my head while wiping away his tears.

Draco's arm drops for a second before he aims it at Harry again. "You have something of mine. I'd like it back."

"The fuck are you doing, Malfoy?" Blaise asks, raising his voice as he stands up again, his face blank of any emotion.

"What's wrong with the wand you have?" Harry asks Draco as Blaise pulls me onto my feet, pushing me behind him as I hold onto his arm.

"It's my mothers," Draco answers and I look at him with hurt that he still has his wand aimed at Harry. "It's powerful, but it's not the same. Doesn't quite understand me. Know what I mean?"

"Why didn't you tell her?" Harry asks my cousin. "Bellatrix. You knew it was me. You didn't say anything."

"Come on, Draco. Don't be a prat. Do him," Crabbe says.

"Shut the fuck up, Crabbe," I spit, and Blaise pushes me further back behind him.

"Expelliarmus!" Monie shouts as she and Ron run into the room behind Harry.