28

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Monie, Ron, and I follow after Harry into a house in Hogsmeade after being chased by Death Eaters, none were the boys thankfully. The four of us run down a flight of stairs and look around.

"Harry," Monie calls out. "I can see you in this."

I walk over to her, noticing a mirror on the way that shows Harry's face even though he isn't near it.

The elderly man comes down the stairs. "You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby," Harry says as Aberforth walks past us.

"Where have you left him?" He asks us and I glance at Harry.

"He's dead," Harry says with sadness.

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf."

"Who gave that to you? The Mirror?" Harry points at the mirror behind Monie, on the wall.

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

"Dung had no right selling that to you. It belong to—"

"Sirius," Aberforth interrupts. "Albus told me.

I snap my head to Harry. "What?" I ask him as I step closer to him.

"Albus also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it, but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't?" Aberforth continues on, ignoring my small outburst.

"Sirius gave it to Harry," I cut in and stare at Aberforth. "It should have never left the house."

Aberforth looks at me and slightly tilts his head. "You must be Valentina Black, Sirius' daughter, correct?"

I stare at him for a moment and then nod my head. "Correct."

He hums and stands up straight. "You look just like him when he was younger," he muses and then walks away.

"So, I've been told a million times," I mutter and cross my arms over my chest. "If I ever see Dung again, I'm going to kick his ass with a frying pan."

"Now that I would like to see," Ron chuckles as Aberforth walks back into the room with food and butterbeer. I rush over to the table with Monie and Ron, grabbing a butterbeer and stuffing my growling stomach with cheese.

"Do you hear from the others much? From the Order?" Monie asks as I slow down my eating.

"The Order's finished," Aberforth answers and I choke on my cheese as my eyes go wide. "You-know-who's won," he adds as Ron starts hitting my back as I swallow the cheese and start coughing. "Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves."