Chapter 55{She's happy}

Daisy's pov

I woke up feeling someone cuddling and two small bodies on the other side. I opened my eyes to see reign taking pictures. My two cute sisters were sleeping and my mom looked free it's been forever since I saw her like this or maybe it's because she sleeping.

"You know she's happy that we're giving her a second chance"reign followed me to my bathroom. "I know,did you know thst I was shot three times?"I asked. "Yes that's why mom distanced herself from you when you were born. She thought she would put your life in danger so she was scared and when dad died she became worse" reign smiled looking at the outfit I have picked.

 She thought she would put your life in danger so she was scared and when dad died she became worse" reign smiled looking at the outfit I have picked

"I will be making breakfast go bath and make sure you don't wake mom up she needs to rest.i went to take a bath after I was done I quietly woke my cuties up.
"Let's go bath"i whispered. They went to they're bedroom. I covered mom with the blanket and kissed her forehead.

After I was done with my two angels we went downstairs. Reign was dancing while dishing up. We joined him and started singing,dancing and laughing.
We heard mom giggling. We looked at her and she was making a video. I took the camera and dragged her to the dance floor. I took the video of us dancing and laughing.

"Okay okay you will be late for school"she smiled. "You're such a buzz kill"one of my angels said. We laughed at them as mom kept tickling her. "Ohh mom I booked us an appointment at the spar so we could catch up" reign said making mom's face light up."not fair" we said. "No you three you have been enjoying your time with our dear mom but now it's my turn so please don't" reign said.

"Don't worry girls today we're going shopping and all and guess what Mia and my other friends will be with us"i said and they screamed in excitement. "Now let's go to school and leave this two idiots"i said. I drove to their school. "I love you peaches!"I said blowing them a kiss.

⬇️Reign⬇️