Let the Show Begin!

Start from the beginning

“Are you enjoying yourself?”

The man's widen at the sudden sound of someone's voice. He quickly composes himself and responds to the person.

"I apologize for being presumptuous but who are you..?"

He gaze moves to the butterfly.

"Are you this butterfly?"

The person chuckles
“Indeed, although I rather not disclose my identity but I mean no harm. Firstly, I'm here to make an offer to you and yes, the tea and the treats are safe.”

He eyes the tea, taking a moment before taking the teacup and bringing it to his lips. He sips the tea, the flavor of it surpassing his expectations and perhaps even better than the one Thoma makes for him. He places the teacup back on the saucer, his usual smile on his as he intertwines his hands together and rests onto the table.

"What kind of offer are you proposing?"

“You will travel to another world. If you have any worries, I'll take care of them. I know of your position so I understand if you're reluctant to accept.”

"To accept such a request would mean I'll be leaving my sister, friends, and the people of Inazuma behind along with my duties as head of the Kamisato Clan and the Yashiro Commission. Would I be able to return? How will you deal with my disappearance?"

“You'll be able to return at the end of your life in that world. You will be reborn without having really died. Of course, I previously said I'll handle all your worries and I rather not disclose how I will. Once you return, everything will be normal and I'll make it so you won't have problems adjusting.”

In truth, he was really wrapping his head around the situation and what the identity of the person is if they could really take him to another world. He has a lot of responsibilities, can he really afford to agree and leave all of them behind, even for a while?

“If you agree, perhaps you can use the knowledge of that world and make use of it in your world. You'll also be able to meet talented individuals if you're lucky enough, you can learn a thing or two.”

The person's words catch his attention as he then finds his next words, chuckling.

"Hah, that's quite intriguing. I can also assume that you'll do anything in your power to convince me so I'll accept this offer of yours. Well, as long you upkeep your side of it."

Through the tone of the person's voice, he can tell that they're relieved they saved time and that they're smiling.
“I'll being informing you of the world to you briefly. In this world, there are no visions nor any monsters. People are like the average visionless, relying on weapons and strength alone. The world is in some ways more advance than yours. I'll make sure to give a loving family with many opportunities to help you along the way. Use your strength and strength alone to pave the way for yourself.”

"I see"
He closes his eyes, taking in the information.

“Now if you're ready, step up and open the door with the key. The key being the amulet you received earlier, it's in your pocket.”

He gets off his seat and pushes the chair in. The butterfly starts fluttering its wings before flying away towards a door that was not there before. A white stone door with vines surrounding its frames. He follows the butterfly to the door, the butterfly disappearing the moment it touches the door.

He starts rummaging through his pocket and finds the amulet in it. He brings it to the door and it glows before turning into a ball of light. It moves towards the door and resonates with it as it leaves. The door slowly opens.
"This should be interesting"
A slight smirk on his face as he goes through the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I slowly open my eyes as I hear people talking in a different language, specifically a woman's voice.

"He's such a beautiful baby boy, right honey?"

My vision blurry, not being able to see anything even after a moment.
Is this how babies first see things? How inconvenient... And they're talking in a very different language... meaning I'll still need to learn how to read and write but should be easier.
A male voice then replies to the woman's words.
"Shouldn't a baby be crying their eyes out?"

" Hm... Shouldn't be a problem. It just means our little boy is special! I already have the perfect name for him! "

" Oh really? "

" Yes, (Y/N), I feel like it's the perfect name! Welcome to the world, my beautiful baby boy!!~"

If you happen to stumble upon this without watching nor reading "Moriarty the Patriot" anime or mange, I recommend it. It'll also help you know stuff about how I may handle this and the characters. Also, I'll mention this now, this is a test. I'll be dipping my toes in the water for this story. If I receive positive feedback and you all want me to continue this, I will.
That will be all for now!
/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\