Ch-5 Spring Break & Assassin

Mulai dari awal

Loona: "Nice ride izuku."

Izuku: "Thx Loona and why are you

Izuku: "Thx Loona and why are you..."cut off by Verosika jump onto izuku and kiss deep.

Izuku eyes wide and Verosika pull back from kiss making a string saliva

Verosika: "Hello Zee~"

Izuku: "V-VEE?!" Pull into hug "Where have you been Vee? I miss you so much."

Verosika chuckle: "Did you really miss me that much zee?"

Izuku pull back away from hug "I miss you this much~" French kiss deep, Verosika eyes wide and start to kiss back.

I.M.P Jaw drop while hellhound whistle.

Millie: "O-Our Izuku is dating a POP STAR!"

Loona: "N-No, she say boyfriend meaning Izuku is her BOYFRIENDS."

Moxxie: "This is so much shocking than our boss news or better yet in good a way."

Blitzo: "HEY?! I RESENT THAT MOXXIES & YOU TWO STOP KISSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!"

Izuku break up from the kiss, making verosika whine but still in izuku arm.

Izuku: "Come on Boss, is one of my girl the one I can't have her all time because of her job."

Verosika hold Izuku cheek: "Now, I'm here you can give me a lot of love Zee."

Izuku smirk: "And I will definitely give it to you Vee." Both about to kiss back but interrupted by hellhound

HellHound fake cough: "Sorry about the interruption but we got a job to do Verosika."

Verosika sigh: "Fine." look at Izuku "Zee, Do you want to see our new studio?"

Izuku: "Sure, let me ask my boss first."

Verosika: "Don't ask him our floor is the same us yours and I want Blitzo to see his surprise face." whisper in ear

Izuku chuckle: "Still hate him that much Vee."

Verosika: "More than you thinks."

Izuku: "Oka, Boss I see you up stair oka." carry Verosika in bridely style

Blitzo: "Yea, sure whatever." with arm cross mutter

Izuku look loona: "Are you coming loona after all you want to meet a star."

Loona: "I-I be with you in second."

Izuku: "Cool see ya there."

Verosika show biltzo a middle finger: "Ta Ta bitch."

Millie: "Well, that just....."

Blitzo: "FUCK! To think my employee has my ex girlfriend what worst, I can't say shit to her."

Moxxie: "But you already say it."

Blitzo: "That was before when I don't know it yet."

Millie: "Then what do we do about the park?"