My cutie pie 👀

Start bij het begin

" Bhai Bhai , let's watch a horror movie please , Insidious new movie has been released " Advik said coming to me .

" Not at all " Aadhya exclaimed and jumped out of the couch, She came to me and started pulling my sleeve and asked with the most innocent puppy eyes ;
" Bollywood movie please ??? " I couldn't deny her after looking at how cute she is

I've seen many people making innocent faces and puppy eyes but Aadhya is the cutest one to do that . My Cutie pie !!

" Saale kitni der dekhega use answer dhe wait kar rhi hein " I heard Darsh whisper from behind me . Clearing my throat I nodded to Aadhya and she grinning went to the couch and took the remote .
( Stop staring at her and answer her , she has been waiting since then )

" You betrayed me " Advik said pouting
" Bahut Ganda lag raha hein tumhara pout " Aru said slapping him lightly .
( Your pout is really disgusting )

" Arghh Iss gar mein mujhe koi pyaar nahi karta " Advik said throwing his hands in the air and went to his place . ( No one likes me in this whole house )

I also went and took a seat beside Aru and darsh and Rithik followed me .

" Let's watch this " Aadhya said playing a new Bollywood movie while I kept looking and smiling at how cute she is !!

*
" Abhay wake up " I heard in my deep slumber " What ? " I grumbled trying to open my eyes not wanting to wake up .

" Aunty is fuming in anger no one of us is ready and we promised we would take her shopping early " I heard Rithik again and I woke up with a jerk . Fuckkkkk

" Get ready , I will wake up Darsh " He said and went out of the room . Running a hand through my hair I went to the restroom and completed my morning chores and took a shower .

After wearing a blue t-shirt and white pants . Shoving my phone inside my pocket , I got out of the room .

" Thank god you are up Bhai , See mumma is so furious . I am not ready to go downstairs " Aru said and I took a glance from the edge of the stairs .

Mom was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed . I could sense her anger from here itself . I took a glance at my watch , It's 12 in the noon . Dadi saw us from down and gestured to come down but we all shook our heads as no, scared

" What are you all doing ? " I heard Aadhya's voice from behind . I turned back to look at her outside her room dressed in jeans and a red kurti .

" Hiding as we are afraid to face mom " Advik replied and that made me come out of my trance of staring at her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" Hiding as we are afraid to face mom " Advik replied and that made me come out of my trance of staring at her .

" Mein hoon na " She said and I raised a brow at her " Sure you can handle her ? "
I asked " Watch what am I gonna do " She said and flipping her hair got downstairs
( I am there right !? )

" Aunty.... " She called out in her overly sweet voice " Kitni chant hein yaar yein " Aru muttered and I asked her to stay quiet ( How cunning she is !? )

" Are you angry ? " She asked taking a seat beside mom while she looked away .
" I am sorry Aunty, we all overslept " She said pulling her arm but my mom paid no heed . Ofc she is a hard game to play !!

" You watched movies all night right ? I told you to wake up early but kisiko mera sunna hi kaha hein ? " My mom said glaring at her and Aadhya gulped and looked up at me and I shrugged .
( no one wants to listen to me only )

" Sorrie Aunty , It's all Abhay's fault !! he was the one who gave us the idea of watching a movie " Aadhya said and I widened my eyes . She is already killing me with her eyes daily and now this too ?

" Really ? " My mom asked and Aadhya nodded her head obediently " Abhay !! "
My mom's voice echoed all over the mansion . I am so dead now !!!

" Yes mom ? " I replied going down with others following me . She looked at me as if she wants to kill me while Aadhya was trying hard to supress her laugh .

The only person whom I'm scared - Mom

" Aagye Mera beta ? Kya kar rahe the raat bar ? Movie na . Bataya tha mein ki kal subha jaldi uto Jay auro ko pick karke shopping jayenge ! Time kitna ho Raha hein ab ? 12:30 !? Ab unhe pick karne mein lagegi ek ganta phir....... "
( Oh you came my son ? What was that you were doing all night ? Movies right ?
I told you all to wake up early so that we would pick Jay and his family for shopping ! But now what's the time ?
12:30 now we'll have to pick them.... )

My mom started a huge lecture without even letting me speak while Aadhya was trying hard to suppress her laugh .

Aadhya , I am not going to spare you for this darling !
--------------------------------------------------------------

Am I late to upload ? Kinda !! But anyway I am here ! and next update might be late but the next chapter are seriously cute , sweet , funny , hot , crazy and what not ?
Oh btw wanted to ask this , Are the chapters being tooo long to read ? coz I wrote the Confession and some other chapters and they came out super long !

Vote and Comment 🫶🌸