𝟎𝟎𝟏, i look good as fuck

Start from the beginning

MUDDY💯
bitches finna be there ?
notti 🐐 hearted this message

DD🥷🏽
obviously
stupid

ASHLYN.
ddot
what i say about calling girls
bitches 😂

MUDDY💯
my badddd

NOTTI 🐐
what time it start
and why tf this still the name
of the gc

ASHLYN.
we should slide like 8

NOTTI 🐐
👍🏽

ASHLYN.
ew.
do he got to come with us

NOTTI 🐐
u act like i wanna be around u all night

ASHLYN.
and u act like i won't get jordan to
beat tf outta u

DD🥷🏽
y'all chill
ight at like 7 come to mine
we can smoke before we go

MUDDY💯
ight my heart

ASHLYN.
i hate the fact non of y'all are girls
idk what to wearrrrr

i hate the fact non of y'all are girlsidk what to wearrrrr

notti turned his phone off and threw it at his bed. he really didn't want to go tonight, but he knew there was no way dd would let him stay home.

he groaned as he slowly walked over to his closet to pick an outfit out. he pulled out his black nike tech before deciding it was too warm for it. he sighed again before picking out dark green shorts, a black amiri shirt and his pine green jordan 4s.

he carried his clothes with him to the bathroom along with a towel and took a long ass shower. he was hoping the party would be boring and everyone would want to go home, which was unlike notti completely.

he was usually the one who was dragging his friends to parties, and he always wanted to stay the longest. but he just wasn't in the mood.

with dd and ddot being on his back about apologising, and the fact he knew deep down he had to, everything was just pissing him off.

literally everything.

the thought of ash being out tonight, most likely speaking to other boys that weren't in their friendgroup, made notti want to put holes in the fucking walls.

he found every little thing the girl did annoying, yet he wanted her all to himself. notti would ruin any and all chances of ash speaking to someone because he would get all protective and drag her away from the conversation.

he would never say it was because he was jealous, because his ego wouldn't allow that. he would purely say something about 'her being a hoe was embarrassing for the whole friendgroup' which was a whole lieeee.