Chapter two

Remember in the tags I said he intersex meaning he got both parts I'm still debating if I want kaminari and/or todoroki to be though but like I said come in here with the mindset they is cause they might just be
——————————————————————

Izuku walked to Katsuki wondering what he was finna do, he still had on his pajama set he really didn't feel like changing and he looked good in everything so he shrugged his shoulders and knocked on the door when he got there.

He heard so rushing on the other side before the door swung open, he just folded his hands over his chest cocking a hip out and lifted one of his eyebrows.

Katsuki just smiled a little and grabbed his arm bringing him in the house before closing and licking the door behind him.

He kissed Izuku softly on his forehead before kissing both his eyes, his nose, his cheeks then his chin before kissing him softly on his lips tasting Izuku's cherry flavored lip gloss as he licked into his mouth tasting the gummy bears and fruit he ate on his tongue.

Izuku for his part was feeling like goo, he hated that he always got like this around Katsuki hated even more that Katsuki knew what to do to make him all loose and pliant. He didn't care no matter what happens he still going to the U.S very very soon.

Katsuki grabbed his hips with both his hands squeezing and massaging it soft but firm trailing kissing over Izukus neck biting it softly, Izuku was sighing and moaning quietly feeling tingly all over.

"Cmon I got you some stuff.." Katsuki whispered in his ear making him shudder. He nodded his head and let Katsuki guide him to his room he sat him on the bed before leaving then room.

Izuku huffed, he glad he talked to his parents before this cause he would've forgave Katsuki so fucking fast even though he knew he would still put his pride over him always. Before his mind could trail Katsuki came in with a tray and a big ass gift bag.

He took the bag and set it down before Katsuki put down the tray showing me what was on it

I felt my mouth watering just from looking at it, I loved strawberries and cream I loved crepes and pancakes and I loved smoothies so of course I'd love then when they combined

I picked up the fork stabbing a strawberry dragging it in the cream before eating it and licked my lips going for another one before looking up at Katsuki he had grabbed on of the chairs in his room and set it in front of me before sitting down.

"You like it?" He asked me looking uncertain, I nodded my head making him breathe a sigh of relief he nodded to the bag "Open it" he said with a tiny grin.

I nodded opening the bag seeing this