𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

I leaned against my headboard as I wrote down in my notebook. I was rewriting the notes from Bria's notebook because I missed class due to my doctors appointment earlier today.

I was feeling a little better than I felt the other day. I was more so staying to myself and tryna figure out the right way to deal with all the shit that's on my plate right now. I wanted to get my website back up, start looking into universities, and also find my birth Mom.

I know it'll be harder to find my birth mom but I wasn't discouraged in anyway. I mean, I was found in a dumpster which means that I wasn't born in a hospital which means there's no records of my birth. The situation just makes me so depressed that I don't wanna even be around.

I don't wanna talk to Dee about it because he got his own shit going on. His dad is back in jail, his mom is in prison, Rylo starting in his new school tomorrow, and Tiny and Kylie both under his care now. I know he having a hard time with everything and I don't wanna add to his plate with my shit.

I wiped my face and sniffed before sitting my notebook to the side. I was just overwhelmed and couldn't figure out how to make myself feel better. I just wanted to get some clarity. Some type of answers and every-time I turn to my mom she literally shuts me down.

I grabbed my phone and noticed I had a few messages from Bria, Tommi, and Dee. I haven't talked to my mom since our last conversation about the whole family situation. I don't have anything to say to her so when I do see her I stay quiet. She hasn't reached out and neither have I.

🏚️💗

Bria👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Bitch can you come open the front door? We been knocking for five minutes alr

Tommi👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💗
BITCH I KNOW YOU HEAR US AT THIS DOOR!

I laughed and jumped out of bed. I quickly started wiping my eyes before checking in the mirror to see if it looked like I've been crying. My eyes were a little fluffy but not too much.

I opened the door and there stood Bria, Renni, Tommi, Sleezy, and Dee. He looked irritated as he leaned against the wall and typed on his phone. They started walking in but he was still standing there not paying no attention. "Who you texting? Cause your contact list is right here." I said looking him up and down.

He looked over at me before approaching me. He pulled me into a hug before pressing his lips against mine as I eyed him suspiciously. "I was texting the attorney. Who else Ima be texting?" He said with a small smirk, I hummed.

"Mmm," I said as we walked into the apartment. I closed the door behind me and locked it. "Better be."

They all sat in the living room and started turning the TV on to whatever they wanted to watch. I walked away to the back and started getting my books so I could join them in the front. They never really hung in my room like that because they said they wanted to be closer to the kitchen and shit.

I walked into the living room and plopped down beside Dee. I started back doing my work not paying them any mind as they conversed amongst themselves. "I don't really give a fuck nigga," Renni said looking over at Dee. "I'm telling you that you not gonna be able to take care of her once grandma really leave. I mean, I know she annoying and allat but she helping us a lot right now."