Ratchet noticed in the audience a certain Starfleet Captain Ferengi. There was only one Ferengi in Starfleet with that rank. "Nog!"

The Ferengi as he smiled "Ratchet. How nice to see you." He walked over as the two shook hands before bumping fists "If you're here. where's the USS Chimera? We didn't see it orbiting the station."

Nog smiled as he crossed his arms "The Chimera is on its way, Admiral Janeway also summoned me." The Ferengi noticed the other captain "Captain Azimuth. It is an honor to meet you. I heard about your actions and your role in the Tachyon war months ago."

The older Lombax approached and shook hands with the Ferengi "And the same with you, Nog. I heard about you, the first Ferengi in history to join Starfleet. It is an honor to meet you. Not only have I heard things about you, being the son of Rom the Grand Nagus of Ferenginar also puts you in an incredible position."

The Ferengi chuckled as another voice caught their attention "Ratchet!" The Lombax smiled at the sight of a dark skinned human in civilian clothes. "Jake."

The famous son of Captain Sisko and the first Captain Lombax gave each other a hug, happy to see each other.

The two parted as the human smiled "It's great to see you again, Ratchet."

"Likewise Jake, how has it been since I last visited you on Deep Space Nine?" Ratchet asked curiously as the brown boy smiled "Nothing new, but I was aware of what was happening on Polaris and Solana and." He noticed the other Lombax "You must be Captain Alister Azimuth. It is an honor to meet you." The white Lombax nodded "Honor indeed , meeting the son of the famous Captain Sisko is quite an event."

"I see you are having a good meeting." Rivet looked up at the voice "Admiral Janeway, Admiral Picard." Ratchet smiled at the sight of him "Hello Grandfather."

They both nodded as Picard looked at the group "Sorry to interrupt your meeting but I believe we have a meeting pending, Commander Kira is expecting us."

Everyone was seated including Commander Kira except Jake who could not join the meeting because he was a civilian and it was a Starfleet matter

Janeway looked at the group "Since Aeon and Kyan explained to us what the Heimdall organization, we must assume they are using something that is distorting the space-time dimension."

Kira looked serious "You told me it was the work of one Dimensionator and now there are three. We who retrieved it from Jasindu, one that these two young men brought back and another in the Heimdall organization." She looked at the young Lombax "There are more Dimensionators?" Aeon thought seriously "In the lab we had 3 more, one was stolen by the Heimdall Organization, another that remains at the Lombax Advanced Research Center on Fastoon II and the last one that helped this idiot."

Kyan puffed out his cheeks with an annoyed look "EH!" There's something I'm curious about. Picard coughed interrupting the conversation "The question is.... Would it be feasible to make First Contact or not?"

Everyone was quiet as Ratchet crossed his legs "There is a catch. According to the Starfleet regulations, in the event that a civilization is in internal disputes they between civil wars or kinda, it's stated that we cannot make First Contact with such civilization according to the Prime Directive."

Janeway nodded in part Ratchet was right "The problem with the Heimdall Organization. It is an internal matter among the Lombax race, so in part the process of making First Contact would be difficult to do or in cases.... No, we should not make contact."

Rivet thought for a few minutes before coming up with an idea "I have an idea, how about I go back with Aeon and Kyan in the Lombax dimension and see the situation of Fastoon II and gather intel if whether is or not viable."

Everyone thought at Rivet's proposal but Ratchet looked concerned "But.... You know you'll need a Dimensionator to get back. The Dimensionator these two took was stolen without malicious intent so if you go there there will be no way back."

Janeway thought for a few seconds before nodding "I think I have an idea, recently Talwyn Apogee is working as a researcher and scientist with a mission to research Lombax technology with Starfleet's science department on Earth."

Picard nodded as he tapped his PADD.

Minutes later a communications channel was activated dodne revealed the Markasian. "Admirals and my Lombax friends~* To what is this pleasure."

Janeway smiled putting her arms on the table "Miss Apogee. You reported recently that you created a very intriguing Dimensionator."

She smiled "Ah, that." Talwyn stepped away from the screen for a few minutes before reappearing with an object identical to a Starfleet Combadge. "He called it the Combadgenator!"

"..." Everyone was silent not knowing how to react to the name.

"PFFFFFFTTTTTT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rivet started laughing out loud "C-Combadgenator? What name is that? WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ei!" Apogee looked annoyed as Ratchet did his best not to laugh, Janeway let out a small giggle. Picard frowned "Apogee? Did he just make that up?"

"Agh... Truth be told... Yeah..." Talwyn rolled his eyes before looking at everyone "I'm open to ideas you know."

Ratchet snapped his fingers "Dimensional Combadge." Hearing that Talwyn smiled "I like it." Janeway nodded in agreement "Easy, I like it." Picard smiled "So be it then."

Talwyn nodded his head "And.... What do you need the Dimensional Combadge for?"

Alister looked serious "The truth..." He explained the current situation.

Talwyn was thoughtful "I see, understood. I'll have the fleet research department fabricate a few more with your permission. Admirals. Also, I have briefed the Federation Council on the Dimensional Warp Core."

Talwyn nodded "Starfleet Command requested to create an engine that will allow jumping between dimensions." Kira rolled her eyes "As long as we don't run into the Mirror Universe, all the better."

"Mirror Universe?" Clank was curious while Ratchet looked serious "DS9 had encounters with people from another universe called the Mirror Universe Just like Captain Kirk of the USS Enterprise. Compare you see yourself in the mirror but that one on the other side is the opposite of what you are here. In that universe is the cruel version of the Federation. The Terran Empire, they show a xenophobic sense full of contempt towards other non-human species and conquered worlds like Vulcan, Andoria, Tellar. Unlike the Federation which is based on equality, peace, mutual trust. This does not show at all in the Terran Empire. And there were also incursions of them in DS9 into our universe."

Rivet looked uncomfortable "I don't want to imagine being cruel and despotic." Kira looked serious "Trust me, you're not going to like that universe at all. And if I tell you from experience, I don't want to go back there myself, it's too bloody."

Janeway nodded "We'd all feel the same way. But we have other business to do. Captain, Nog. I want your ship, the USS Chimera to also be the first ship to use the Dimensional Core prototype. So, once your ship arrives head to the Solar System at maximum warp and meet with the research department at Mars Utopia Planitia Yards."

The Ferengi nodded as Picard looked at the rest. "The Verity and Sovereign will be on standby at DS9 until you have new orders."

Alister/Ratchet: "Yes sir."