The Little Mermaid Premiere

Start from the beginning

"Oh I just stumbled upon here, no I'm here to celebrate you!" I say as we pull out of the hug.

"Thank you also you look very nice today" he says kind of shyly.

"Just today?" I say jokingly, he tries to reply back but my manager comes and tells us to pose together. Mind you the screams and flashes only got bigger and louder as we where talking. So we pose together in-front of the little mermaid sign.

Once we're done posing his manager directs us to our first interview of the night.

___

"Hi Jacob, hi Nova, wasn't expecting you here tonight" the interviewer directs towards me.

"Hi, yeah it was actually a surprise for Jacob so nobody really knew"

"Now Jacob by your reaction you looked like you saw a ghost, what where you thinking when you randomly saw nova standing in-front of you?"

"I was really surprise like we haven't seen each other in so long, so it was such a shocker I was like confused on who was standing in front of me." He saying looking back and forth at the interviewer and me.

"Now what was the last time you guys saw each other?"

"Oh gosh it was like when good boys came out and me, Jacob, Brady, and Keith were all together and where were we?" I look at Jacob trying to remember.

"I think it was the trampoline park yeah, yeah it was."

"Oh yeah and we all learned how to do backflips that day! That was a fun time."

"Speaking of good boys, do you guys all still speak to each other?" She says looking at both of us.

"Yeah occasionally I text them to check up on them" Jacob says.

"uhm I text Keith quite frequently but really haven't spoken to Brady in a while." Which got me thinking that I haven't spoken to Brady at all since the day of the trampoline park. I honestly haven't thought about him since now, which I know sounds bad. I wonder how he looks now.

"Maybe you guys can have a good boys reunion" the interviewer says snapping me back to reality.

"Oh yeah, maybe!" I say not to sure how to reply to that.

"Alright well it was lovely seeing you both here today! Thank you!" The interviewer says ending the interview.

"Of course" Jacob says as Clarissa comes and pulls me aside while Jacob goes to the next interview.

"Your gonna have a solo interview then we'll meet Jacob inside." As she leads me to another interviewer.

"Hi Nova lovely seeing you!" He says.

"Hi it's nice to meet you!" I reply back.

"So obviously you were recently in the Avatar: The Way of Water, how was working with your parents!?"

"It was very exciting to get to work with my parents, you know I watched them on set growing up and now to being on set with them, it's definitely a privilege for sure." It's most definitely a privilege some might even say it's nepotism. Which I don't disagree but you would have to take it up with James Cameron.

"That sounds like a dream, now how did that come to be?"

"We'll James brought the idea up to have me in it but my parents where iffy about the idea, so my parents had me run an audition and all that process and I guess they like it, I mean it's not that difficult to play an eight year old when you are an eight year old. But I'm very thankful that I got that opportunity."

"Wow, we'll you be seen in theaters soon again right?"

"Yes Ill be in the new Barbie movie coming July 23 watch it in theaters!" I say pointing toward the camera with a wink.

"Your also gonna be in the new Percy Jackson series how has that been to film?"

"Oh gosh it's been truly amazing getting to work with walker and everyone it's been so fun!"
I say.

"Speaking of costars you surprised Jacob, how was it seeing him again for gosh knows how long?"

"I'm so happy to see him again it's been so long like I remember being taller than him now he's taller than me so we have a lot to catch up on."

"Oh yeah he's definitely grown, We'll it's been amazing catching up nova hope to see you soon on the pink carpet!" the interviewer says.

"Yes you as well, thank you!" I say as me and Clarissa start walking towards the entrance of the event. That's when I see Jacob and his manager waiting for us as we catch up to them.

"Well you grew" I say as I walk up to Jacob now having to kind of look up to him.

🎣

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!
If you have any suggestions or scenarios feel free to suggest and I'll try to do my magic 🪄