"Okay but what if she doesn't like me and I'm just being delusional," Javon says while looking between the 2. "I don't fucking know, make her want you?" Jayla responds.

"Yea, great idea, Jayla," Javon says sarcastically x "How...the fuck am I supposed to make her 'want me' hm?" Javon says while using hand quotation marks.

"Get with one of her friends or someone she doesn't like," Jaden says and Jayla and Javon both look at him like he's an idiot. "Oh, sister is usually an option but Lilly's 14 and they're actually close" He finishes.

"No. Don't listen to Jaden."

"Trust me it works," Jaden says, ignoring Jayla's comment. "And Scarlett's in Georgia right now soo" he shrugs while looking at his twin brother who's actually considering his plan.

"Wait- Scarlett and Madison are friends though," Jayla says and Javon and Jaden's face twists up. "Since fucking when," Jaden says and Jaylas shocked.

She sits up in her seat and her jaw is on the ground. "No, you guys are lying," She says and they both shake their heads no.

"Scarlett was apparently being mean to Lilly and Madison didn't fuck with that" Jaden summarizes for his sister. "At all, Madison was pissed"

"Damn, that's crazy, I'm about to tell Kylee right now," Jayla says while pulling out her phone.

"I say do it, you guys have linked up before" Jaden shrugs while Jayla continues to text her friend. "But you have to know that it could either make her want you more or make her forget all the feelings she has for you right now," Jayla says while not looking up from her phone.

"Madison can't stay mad for more than 12 hours tho so you're good," Jaden says while Javon just listens to all of their advice.

"You wanna post a pic from last time you and Scarlett met up saying you missed her or something and then when she says she misses you too yall link up again and do something completely different from what you and Jaden do every weekend," Jaden says as if he's done this multiple times before.

"On the spam though, Main acc is way too bold," Jayla says, and Jaden nods. "And don't say 'missing her' or 'when can I see you again' No corny shit try to be smooth," Jaden says and Jayla scoffs.

"Key word: try"

"And what if it doesn't work?" Javon asks and Jaden and Jayla give each other another knowing look before Jaden looks at Javon.

"Well, then that's too bad 'cause Madison's fine and she's a cougar" Jaden shrugs and Javon narrows his eyes at the blonde guy. "What !? She is, and it's not like I'm going after her, that's all you" Jaden says while holding his hands up in surrender

"Fuck it, alright"

whereswanna POSTED.

Liked by .jmwalton, scarnobruise, and 23,456 others...

whereswanna link up pt2 ???

Tagged-///

view comments

user777: wonder how Madison feels rn ?

username362: woah.

.jmwalton: twinnn
whereswanna: 🤞🤞

user1: idc PLAY ME

user63: team scar no hesitation

lickmylilly: weird.
simonsaysstop: asffff @mommy.mads

username00: OH HE FW THE OPPS

user71: WHO HAS BETTER MOVIES THO !?? @mommy.mads

username81: this better be for a movie or sum

kyleebearrrr: the tea is BOILING

username04: where's onwardtea at ???
user421: NO FRL THO !!

User23: flop era coming soon

username8: kay, coco, mads, now scar THATS CRAZZY
luvmesomekayy: just coco and scarlett
mommy.mads: ong

user72: I'm sorry, SINCE WHEN !?

scarnobruise: in Georgia now wtw ??
whereswanna: txt me

user523: kaylen nor Madison liked this post

username53: remember when Scar and Madison had beef !?!
user10: YES BROO MADISON CLEARED NGL

user43: our favorite player !!

username2: they way @luvmesomekay & @mommy.mads saw this, commented and didn't like.
luvmesomekayy: boutta unfollow
mommy.mads: rs