╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨. | 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Magsimula sa umpisa

After the headmaster left, the taller male let Yuu down on his feet and ruffled his hair. He looked around with the look of disgust that he had to live somewhere that hasn't been clean, but…

He had the headmaster's credit card to get the materials he'll need for the dorm.

"This place needs to be cleaned up…And the yard needs more green." [Y] mumbled, walking around the dorm.

"Uh…who are you?" Grim asked.

"Ah, Grim. This is my older brother, [Y]." Yuu introduced the taller male to the cat. [Y] kneeled down and pet Grim between his ears, who flinched, but slowly purred at the petting. "My poor baby brother and this poor little guy had to be stuck in this disgusting place. Rest assured. Oniichan will clean this mess of a place up."

"...?"

A knock on the door was heard, capturing [Y]'s attention. The taller male walked over to the door and answered it, only to see an orange haired male with a blue haired male, who were shocked to see a total stranger in the dorm.

"W-who the hell are you?" The orange haired male sweatdropped.

"Oh! Ace! Deuce! Meet my older brother that I've told you about!" Yuu beamed from behind [Y].

"N-nice to meet you! We're Y-yuu's friend!" Deuce stammered nervously.

"...Friends…?" [Y] raised his eyebrows, startling the boys, but then put up a bright smile, "Great. I was hoping for my baby brother to make friends! Nice to meet you, I'm [Y]!"

"Huh…?" Ace and Deuce hummed at the sudden change of personality.

"[Y] may be scary, but he's a nice guy. Just don't push his buttons." Yuu warned the boys. "Who knows what will happen to you guys. Blood will spill, so I don't want that to happen."

"Why are you saying that so casually?!" Ace exclaimed.

"Hopefully you won't mind me asking, but…do you happen to know where I can find a shop? I need some materials to clean up the dorm." The taller male asked the two males. Being the sweetheart he is, Deuce answers the question, "I think I can take you to the shop near the school."

"Really now? Thank you for the help." [Y] smiles, patting the male on the head, causing him to blush.

MISTER S'S MYSTERY SHOP

"Ugh…Come on…" A young flamed haired boy whined as he tried to reach for the jar on the top shelf. Sam was too busy with another customer so the young male was struggling to grab the item he needed. He didn't want to use his rocket to help him hover, he might blow stuff away. When suddenly a hand reached out to grab the jar. "Huh…?"

"Is this what you're looking for?" The young blue flamed haired boy looked up to see [Y] holding the jar to him.

"Yes, thank you!" The male nodded as he took the jar. "He's so tall…! He must be the one oniichan was talking about!"

"Be careful now." [Y] waved as he went to grab some supplies.

"He's so kind. How did my brother see him as scary?" The boy thought before noticing a keychain on the floor. "Excuse me—"