Remus 'steal your girl' Lupin
-Prongs

They walked back through the corridors, hand in hand, both smiling like mad people. Remus would occasionally stop in the odd alcove the enjoy the taste of Teddy's lips before returning to their strolling, smirking to himself. Teddy's heart fluttered with every touch of her skin against his. Desire burning in the pit of her stomach and head swimming with love. As they reached the portrait hole into Gryffindor tower their ease of movement became slightly stunted and awkward as Remus slowed them to a stop. He turned her to look at him gently, still holding her hand and looking intensely into her cool, ocean blue eyes.

"I- um, where are you- uh, where are you sleeping?" He bit his lip with anxiety and Teddy could tell it took all of his will power not to turn his eyes to his shoes.
She gripped his hand tightly and moved closer to him, stretching up to whisper in his ear.
"Wherever you are." She said with a sly smile.

Remus grinned and swiftly swept her off her feet, his hands gripping her thighs and quickly grunting the password to the fat lady. The portrait hole swung open and the two stumbled through it blindly, lips attached and hands groping at eachother wildly. They stupidly forgot that anyone else in the world existed and jumped at the sound of wolfwhistles and whooping from the other Gryffindor's residing in the common room, slightly drunk and grinning wildly.

"Well it's about time!" Sirius boomed.
"Finally!" James cheered. The girls all giggled. Remus and Teddy's faces went red with embarassment, still clinging to eachother. Teddy buried her face in Remus' chest and he held her tightly.
"Piss off you lot." He continued stumbling through the common room toward the stairs.
"Oi where d'you think you're goin?" Sirius called after them.
"We need to talk to you two!" Peter joined in.
"What are Malfoy's intentions with our Moony?!" James jeered.
"Oh Merlin." Teddy blushed intensely and wiggled her way out of Remus' grip, dropping to the floor gently.
"We'd better..." She said softly to Remus.
"Yeah, alright. I s'pose I can wait a bit more. Just a bit tho." He said lowly and she laughed. They turned to face the gang of friends seated around the fireplace. Remus wrapped his arms around Teddy's waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Sooo... When did this happen?" Mary asked, biting her lip to hold back a giggle.
"Ummm, Remus checked his watch on his wrist from over Teddy's shoulder. 47 minutes ago?"
"So you made up?" Alice asked earnestly.
"Yup!" Remus kissed Teddy's shoulder softly. "Better than ever."
They all grinned.

"Well come sit down idiots." James said happily, pointing to the empty armchair next to the couch he sat on with Lily laying across it, her head in his lap and a pleasant smile stained on her lips.
Remus sat comfortably on the armchair with Teddy on his lap, their limbs entangled and her head tiredly rested on his chest. He stroked her back softly and she hummed with contentment occasionally pressing a gentle kiss to his jaw. The gang was back together and happier than ever. They chatted happily and Teddy finally slept, in the company and comfort of their familiar voices.

When she awoke Teddy found herself curled up in the rumpled sheets of a Gryffindor bed. Glancing around at the red curtains she smiled to herself. She finally felt at home. She rolled over hoping to find the sleepy smile of Remus Lupin but found the bed empty.

She huffed slightly and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She was wrapped in a soft woollen jumper which smelled ,comfortingly, of oak and coffee. She pulled back the curtains and found the rest of the dorm empty. Glancing at the clock on Remus' bedside table she found it was past 10 o'clock on a Saturday morning. This meant it was most likely James and Sirius were at Quidditch practice. Peter was probably with them, watching in the stands. Maybe Remus was with them, or in the library studying.

She rolled out of bed and pulled on a pair of Remus' boxers over her underwear. She wasn't quite sure when she undressed, vague memories of last night filled her mind but it was all a bit bleary and tired. She was fairly sure she and Remus hadn't...shagged. Although she wouldn't mind if they had. She padded down the stairs in bare feet, shivering slightly with the cold. She found the common room almost deserted save for Mary, half asleep on one of the sofas a witch's magazine in her lap, and a mop of mousy brown hair poking over the top of an armchair turned away from her. She grinned at the sight and hurried over to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck from behind him and pressing a kiss to his head.