As she successfully hit Doma in rage. Trying her best to near close combat.

Shinobu was trying to bandge Michirou's head. She can clearly see Kanao was fighting with Doma.

' Why did you save me? '

' i was supposed to be dead and revenge my sister.'

' I would be dead right now because of my wound but how ny wound close when you get near me!?'

' What's your plan? Michirou.'

Shinobu every thoughts in her mind was mixing and trying to focus on the situation.

Michirou eye's open, holding her head that was already bandge . She immediately stand up and gripped her katana.

" Michirou!" Shinobu said

" I was knocked out. " Michirou coldly said. Seeing the scene in front of her.

" Stop attacking so carelessly. Shinobu-san" Michirou glance to her. Since Michirou was trying to keep her emotions, she didn't notice she was glaring coldy to Shinobu.

That made a misunderstanding. Shinobu thought Michirou was really mad to her that she attack Doma.

" You don't understand!" Shinobu yelled

" I understand you. You want to take a revenge for your sister. Risking your life. I know " Michirou said

" But don't your dare to die now that i saved you. " Michirou added coldly to her

" He killed my sister. I want to get revenge . Why i feel like you stopping me." Shinobu said to Michirou. Her smile aren't showing anymore but instead it's gritting her teeth.

" Did your sister want you to die too?" Michirou asked suddenly. But her eyes are likely staring at her soul. Her eye's widen in suddenly question

"....." Shinobu silent, she didn't know what to say. She remembered Kanae was warning her. But the question Michirou asked made her thinking and silent

" You wanted to kill him. Let us help you " Michirou said and was about to join the fight , she can clearly see Kanao isn't holding her katana anymore

" But!- "

" If this fight goes wrong. You'll gonna join. " Michirou said.

" Think the situation Shinobu. If we killed him, the dead of his will satisfied you." Michirou added

" I'm not trying to stop you, Shinobu. I just wanted you to live longer. " Michirou said as she runned away leaving Shinobu silent.

" RAGHHHHH!!!!"

Inosuke who came from above as he cut all the attacks that coming to Kanao.

" Out of the sky! The lord Inosuke is coming!" Inosuke yelled proudly and land.

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐. 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 .

Inosuke stand near Kanao and look at Doma. Zooming using his hands

" You're upper rank 2!! Your secret is out!!" Inosuke yelled.

" If i beat you I'll be hashira like sister!! I'll become Beast Hashira!! Maybe Boar Hashira!!" Inosuke yelled really proud. He want to become Hashira like Shinobu and Michirou.

" You look interesting! I don't exactly hiding that im upper rank 2." Doma said showing his smile

Inosuke ignored Doma as he look Kanao injured.

" You look beaten up!! What are you doing!! " Inosuke yelled

" If you get injured! You! You'll know!! Shinobu will be mad!! Really mad!! "

" She was same like sister!! They'll scold us you know!! " Inosuke yelled at Kanao.

Kanao staring at himself and tremble a bit that made him stop yelling.

" Is Shinobu dead? " Inosuke suddenly asked. The cool vibe of him faded.

" No. Michirou saved her. " Kanao said. Kanao was concerned about Michirou who blast away earlier because she protected Shinobu.

" What about sister?"

" I don't know. She blast away" Kanao said a tremble of her voice, Inosuke feel it.

" Oh.. you're calling Michirou. A sister!?" Doma said as he butt in.

" You know. I blast her away. She was really really strong. I don't know if she's alive or not. " Doma said chuckling to Inosuke

" The girl named Shinobu went to her. " Doma added

Inosuke glaring at Doma through his mask as he remembered the flashbacks.

" I'll become a Hashira!! Sister!! "

" I will surpass you and will be named as Beast Hashira or Boar Hashira!!"

" Sure. Inosuke. That's great!" Michirou said as she grinning at him.

" You'll sure get strong! But once you get injured or die. I will burn you by myself." Michirou added her smile was evil that made Inosuke shiver yet happy and proud.

" Shinobu will get mad to me if i get injured! That's why we have a pinky promise!!" Inosuke said chuckling as he told Michirou the story

" That's right. That's why get strong and become one of Hashira!" Michirou said

" That's the promise. I will get strong!!" Inosuke said.

Those memories came to his mind and made him mad at Doma.

" How dare you! I'm gonna chew you up!! You scum!!"