chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.
( BRUTAL )

"OH YEAH?" harry and jenson were wrestling in the middle of the circle as eveyone laughed and cheered.

belly was sat laughing with a boy and looked like she was finally having a good time.

it was about two hours into the bonfire now and a lot of the people were heavily drunk. rory stayed mostly sober, hangovers weren't one of her things.

"it's one beer, at a party relax."

"no give me my beer back. i payed for this."

rory heard conrad's drunken voice not far away as she looked over. some dude had taken the beer off him.

"what's going on?" she asked conrad and the guy she didn't know. "he took my beer."

"give it up man, it's a beer." the guy chuckled. "okay, just give him the beer back con, you're drunk." rory sighed.

"maybe you should listen to your lady." he laughed. "no i'm fine, i'm fine."

"give me the beer back then." The dude didn't stop pushing. "he's fine, he's a real big man." the guy looked at rory smirking.

"fuck you, bro." conrad stared down at him, slightly swaying.

as they muttered between the two of them, the pushing and shoving started. conrad managed to grab the beer but it didn't take long for the other guy to hassle him.

belly walked over, trying to find out what happened. "conrad just forget it!" rory tried to get to Conrad's side but as she did, an elbow came flying to her nose.

"rory?" as conrad bent down to her to check if she was okay the other guy, who was being named jumper by his friends, pulled him back.

"the fuck is wrong with you?!" conrad squared up, getting a punch to the face before a full fight broke out.

"rory!" Jeremiah ran to her with belly and finn. "you okay?" jeremiah lifted her head. "just go to conrad!" she yelled, holding her nose tightly as her hand slowly filled with blood.

"break it up!" jeremiah ran to his brother, splitting the fight up. "oh god rory" belly helped her up off the floor with help from finn.

"i'm fine!" she moved them off her, begging to walk to the exit when the cops showed up.

"cops!" everyone yelled and began running in their own directions.