Roxto x Y/n - i love you more than you can know.

(pregnant reader)

"Wake up baby......." Roxto says, shaking me. "Come on, I'm going to be late."

"Five more minutes please." I beg not wanting to wake up.

"I wish we could have five more minutes but you know. I have to go hunting with the clan."

"Ever since Ao'nung made me co chief I've had more responsibility. I like it but sometimes I just await to be home with you more."

"what happens when we start a family are you gonna be home to be with us?" I ask.

"I will be with you every step of the way we start a family. But for now I have to help lead the clan plus our family is a year or two away just think. When I've done all the hard work of making this clan better, we can start a family in the right place so I won't have to grow up thinking that being perfect is what is normal." Roxto says placing a kiss on my forehead and heading out the door.

"Fuck!" I curse collapsing into bed.

I've been trying to figure out his thoughts, but having a family and clearly they're not on the same as Eywas.

I throw on a pearl top with matching bottoms and head to the medical hut. Where Tysireya was restocking everything.

"Hey girl, what's with the longs face?" She asks while mixing something.

"Brace yourself."

"Okay hold on so what is it Y/n?"

"I'm pregnant and Roxto isn't ready for a family and I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out! What if he leaves." I say panicking.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. When did you find out? How far along are you? I have so many questions."

"I found out last week I'm 7 weeks pregnant."

"So Roxto doesn't want kids?"

"No he wants kids in the future but not now. Tysireya what do I do I messed up bad. Like real bad."

"So what you guys didn't plan your kids that's life and I'm sure he'll be happy. Shocked but happy. Not relax and let's think of a cute way to tell him okay?"

"Yeah."

Tysireya and I talked all day about how I'll tell him until I decided on a bracelet with with little pink and blue pearls. Along with a letter saying 'you're a dad.'

"He is going to love this."

"You don't think it's cliche?" I ask.

"No it's cute yet simple. Plus we can go all out for the gender reveal oh and the baby shower."

"Ugh I'm so nervous."

"You got this Y/n I believe in you. Tell me all the details tomorrow."

"I will."

I head home and set in on our bed waiting for him to get home. I hear his footsteps up the stairs of our hut.

"Hey baby." Roxto says leaning in for a long passionate kiss.

"I have something to tell you."

"What wrong everything okay?" He asks slightly worried.

"Here." I say handing him a box with the letter and bracket inside.

"What's this for?"

"Just open it Roxto."

"Okay, okay."

"You're a dad? Your pregnant?"

"Yes I am I know the timing won't right with your plan but surprise." I say worried.

"Oh my Eywa this is amazing when did you find out? How far along is my baby girl?" he says touching my belly lightly.

"I found out last week and on seven weeks and how do you know it's a girl." I say smiling.

"You waited a whole week not to tell me and just know I'm okay. Now lay down I need to talk to our baby. And it's a girl I feel it in my gut."

"Okay jeez."

"I love you, baby. I know I don't know you yet but I love you more than you can know?"