Playfully rolling your eyes, you turned back around and said, "Yeah right."

Eventually you four got back to the hill and the twins were there too.

"Y/N you liar! There were no trails we could've gotten lost." Tyler yelled(barked) at you. Taylor stood next to him, waving at you four. You ran to her and hugged gave her a hug.

"Taylor I deeply apologize I should've never lie to you."

"Wha-"

"Shut up this isn't about you." you cut Tyler off and continued to hug Taylor. "Anyways let's go on the trampolineee!"

"There's a trampoline?" Taylor looked around. You nodded.

"Akita and Logan are sitting on it right now." you pointed at the top of the hill.

"But... There's no trampoline?"

"It's in the ground."

You ran over to Ben and grabbed his hand to get his attention. He turned around and smiled at you. You obviously smiled back.

"Come jump on the trampoline with me and Taylor!" He looked around with a confused look then looked back at you. "It's in the ground. Akita and Logan are sitting on it right now." you explained to him and he nodded. Before you were about to walk to the trampoline, you noticed something was missing. Aiden was missing. You looked around and didn't see him anywhere. Until you heard Akita scream.

"AIDEN STOP YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY NAIILLUHHH!"

You turned and saw Aiden swinging Akita around. Ben laughed as he watched them and you turned to him with a shocked look. After a few seconds you smiled and hugged him. "Oh my god Ben your laugh is so cutee!" You could see his cheeks flush as he looked back at you. He pat your back(or head if you want). "Anyways let's go on the trampoline!" you grabbed his hand again and went over to the trampoline.

(Time skip)

After at least three hours, you all were back at your house. The eight of you were trying to choose a movie. Logan said he didn't mind which one, Tyler said any action movie, Taylor said fantasy, Ashlyn said thriller, Aiden said dark comedy. Akita didn't recommend a genre. Instead she recommended Coraline. You and Ben were still choosing.

"Can you two hurry up?" Tyler has been complaining the whole time. He disagreed with everyone's recommendations,  except Taylor's obviously.

You sighed and said, "Okay fine. I'll go with what Akita chose." Ben nodded, also choosing Coraline(he chose it cuz u chose it❤️).

"No that movies creepy."

"Pussy."

"SHUT-"

Akita threw the somehow empty popcorn bowl at his face to stop him from yelling at you. She gave you a thumbs up and you just smiled at her.

"How did you guys already finish the popcorn." -Ashlyn

"Literally everyone finishes the popcorn before the movie starts and it's annoying." -Akita

"You guys are just fat." -Tyler(he probably doesn't mean it🧍‍♀️)

"Hush you're scared of a childrens horror movie lol." -Aiden