"And I never said he is, I know it's me, It's my insecurities, my under confidence, which is why  I don't want anyone to deal it with me, just leave me alone" Pete sounded angrier

Kao immediately held Pete's arm tight trying to calm him while P'Mish held P'Ram's.

"Fine, I will drop you at home, Die from starving for all I care" P'Ram huffed

"Pete, Please" Kao requested Pete to calm down

Pete harshly pulled himself away from Kao's grip and sighed to get a grip... "I am sorry, P'"

Just then P'Ram stopped and parked the car... "I am eating, Stay in the car if you don't want to eat". P'Mish followed him in to the restaurant without a word.

"Pete I might throw up everything I eat, But I don't want to disrespect P'Ram, I am going in" Kao informed and left the car

The table felt silent and heavy when Pete walked in and sat with them. 

"P'" Pete called with a guilty face and P'Ram's face relaxed.

 P'Ram then quietly stood up and hugged Pete from behind making P'Mish and Kao smile. Pete hugged him back... "I am Sorry, P', I don't know why I was being harsh though I knew you were only caring for me"

P'Ram chuckled... "Its all good, It's good that you let out your frustration from time to time, We are family, We are supposed to say harsh things to each other and make up again"

Everyone smiled wider at P'Ram's words. 

"Now..." P'Ram asked sitting back... " Why don't you make up with Kao too and put it all behind us"

"Umm... Can I see the menu? I am really hungry P'" Kao was the one who dodged the question for Pete and pleaded P'Mish and P'Ram with his eyes to not bring it up. The Husband and wife dropped their shoulders feeling helpless. 

"We have already ordered Kao, Did you forget?" P'Mish turned to Pete... "Pete , Kao ordered Red sauce Pasta for you, Do you want anything else?"

"Beer" Kao mumbled

"Beer" Pete answered

"Okay, Now that you both are sitting with each other, You should be able to eat a lot" P'Ram pointed out passing the hot dishes on to the table from the server.. "Dig in"

Well, Pete and Kao didn't eat a lot but they ate and the dinner was over. 

"Kao let's order desserts" P'Mish showed desert menu to Kao

"No P' I am full" Kao rejected P'Mish's offer making Pete frown and chug down another beer. Even after all those years Pete's tolerance to alcohol didn't improve, he was completely drunk and he kept drinking. They had to forcefully stop him and drag him to the car. 

Kao helped Pete to their room once P'Ram and P'Mish has dropped them and left. But Pete pushed Kao away... "I don't want to sleep with you"

"Pete!" Kao tried to convince him but Pete was not listening. 

"No!" He shouted and closed the door to the room leaving Kao dejected in the corridor. Kao tried to walk away and sleep in the guest room, or atleast on the couch in the living room, but his legs refused to move. He didn't want to behave as if he is madly in love, still his ego lost and he couldn't deny the truth that he would be pathetic without Pete. He collapsed on the floor as sadness overwhelmed him once again, He kept crying and may be because he slept for days together, He could not fall asleep. He wiped his face and stood only when Puy called to check on him in the morning. 

Pete cursed at the noise that's disturbing his sleep.... "I am the one who knows when Pete will wake up, And it is soon, So you should leave unless you want to leave insulted" It was Kao.