13-you and me

(The next morning, Neteyam went to fulfill his duties as usual. Spider went to train the newest warriors with his grandmother. Once the two of them were done with their complete, they met up to hang out for the day. Neteyam and Spider sit and chat as Spider braids Neteyam's hair)

"When was the last time you let your hair stay straight out," asked Spider. "Uhm, I did for a little when you were gone, but then I was really starting to look like mom, so I cut it a bit and braided it again," Neteyam said.  "oh teyam I think you should wear your hair out again. it's just cute on you," said Spider.

"Fine, I will wear out my hair, on if you do the same," said neteyam. "Okay," he replied.

(The two boys faced each other smiling and laughing as the unraveil each others hair, once the were done neteyam brushed out spiders hair. Neteyam then placed a flower in the boys hair, which made him chucle a bit. Spider also put a flower in Neteyam hair.)

"You're so cute when you blush," said Spider. "Shut up fwaki". the navi replied. "What, you can't take a compliment from me. You're so cute with your hair down. It reminds me of when you and kiri were dressing up as twins, you look so cute and happy. Spider said. " I remember that day you printed to be the prince and danced with us, at first I got scared when you came but you told me, its okay to express myself" said neteyam staring into spiders eyes.

"You know what, nete, do you want to go on an outing tonight later" asked Spider. "Uhm, sure, is this a family thing you want me to tell everyone?" asked neteyam. "no,no just you and me like going like on a date kinda" said Spider nervously. "oh um yeah I would love to," neteyam replied.

(The reposene made a spider smile, and him and neteyam hugged each other. Once the two were don hanging out, they went back to doing their duties for the rest of the day. Once night, hit Spider and neteyam go dress and met eat other outside. Spider came out first and saw his mom fixing her bow and arrow)

"Ah fwaki, what are you doing, son?" asked Neytiri. "Oh, Mama, Im going out with Teyam for a bit to visit the great mother," said Spider. "ahh well you to be careful, okay, and make sure to sleep in the tree hammick if you guys get really sleepy," said neytiri.

(Spider nodded and gave his mom a kiss and walked away. when he went to the end of the hut, Neteyam waited for him. the site of the navi made spider eyes glow very bright.)

"Oh my god, Teyam, you look so beautiful," said. "Oh, you really think so Fwaki"? asked neteyam. "Yes, you're so cute, and  dress really complements your pattern and your hair, i told you it was cute down," said Spider

(All the complients made Neteyam smile and blush. Once the boys had locked arm to arm , they hoped on neteyam ikran and flew over in the night sky. The two spent hours and hours playing with each other, enjoying the time they shared with one another)

"Fwaki, I had a really good time tonight with you," said neteyam. " Hey, I'm glad we could spend time together, just the two of us," he replied.

"Right, just you and me," said Neteyam as he stared at the spider.

(With little hesitation, spider than leans over and kisses neteyam on the lips. Neteyam responds back by kissing Spider as well. Once the two boys had let go for air, they hugged each other as they drifted to sleep.)

Comment.