⟡ 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ⟡

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" He asked, "It's our business, so you can leave, girl."

"Okay so first, I'm his friend. Two, why should I? It's not like he attacked you first."

"I'm done with this."

The boy came over, picking Chaeryoung up with one hand. She tried to kick him, but quickly threw her aside on the ground.

Jeongins eyes filled with fear, watching Chaer sprawled on the ground. She was holding her arm, which she had landed on.

"Now you."

Jeongin squeaked in fear, backing up. When his back hit the brick wall of the school, the boy came closer to him. He shot his hand out, it being wrapped around Jeongins neck.

He gasped, trying to pry his arm loose from his neck before it cut off his breath. It didn't budge, no matter how much he tried.

A tear fell from his eye, trying not to look in the boys eyes. He could feel his cold eyes still staring at him, his grip tightening. He saw Chaers worried face from behind, unable to do anything.

"Jeongin-?"

Jeongins eyes went to the corner of the school, the boys eyes darting there as well. A brunette boy stood there, breathing hard.

Jeongin wanted to say his name, but couldn't due to the hand around his neck which only got tighter. Seungmin noticed the hand, eyes widening but narrowing just as fast.

"Get your hands OFF OF HIM!" Seungmin yelled, completely pouncing on the boy.

He pulled him off of Jeongin in one swift move, throwing him onto the grass near Chaer. Chaeryoung quickly got up, going to aid Jeongin who was gasping for air.

Before Jeongin could even process what was happening, the boy had gotten up already. He walked towards Seungmin, pushing him to the side.

"Move it. It's not your business."

He moved back to Jeongin, him cowering on the ground while Chaer stared up at the boy trying to challenge him.

Seungmin quickly put the boy in a headlock, wrapping his arm around his neck.

"Don't even TRY to touch him."

He said it in such a low and cold tone that it even gave Jeongin shivers, but didn't seem to even faze the boy. He threw Seungmin off of him, pushing him down on the ground.

"And what if I did? And maybe... did a few things with him?"

Anyone would have been able to see the anger boiling in Seungmins eyes, the boy only smirking.

"Oh, you asked for it."

From there, everything was a blur to Jeongin. Seungmin was on the ground, the boy as well.

They were completely wrestling eachother, the whole school circling around them and chanting. Many teachers were there as well, yelling at kids to leave for their buses- however no one listening to them.