Chapter 3: Birthday

Bắt đầu từ đầu

If he understands it and perfect it then he might have a weapon as op as Rimuru's great sage or predator.

Well that's still a supposition but the chances are high.

I can only bet on him for now.

Sola : (Still not gonna lie, noble food tastes good.)

I quietly munched this classy and expensive sandwich while sipping my fruit juice served in a wine-like glass.

It isn't as good as the food back on earth but I guess this does the job...like the Cardinal world isn't a place known for its food culture.

Anyway, occasionally I would glance at Dawn-kun, though he didn't seem to want to stand out. Honestly, I don't understand him sometimes.

His intelligence stats are insanely high...i know for a fact that the more you know Tensura the more intel you will naturally get.

But this isn't all, he just has a stat of 67 which is higher than most nobles and adults who barely reach 35...

So who knows what is going through his head...should I tease him ? Nah for now let's just try to get a good relationship with him.

Sola : (Still how can this be...me and him are the literal opposite of the rest of our family...)

Like, I am quite beautiful unlike my father and the rest of my siblings who took after him...my mother, which is that damn slut gold digger, is just vulgar.

As for Dawn, he did inherit his beauty from his mother, which is the kind of person I wanted to raise me...I am not really jealous since his situation is complicated due to the fact that Lara-san is from a lower family.

Anyway out of the 6 childrens in total, only the two of us didn't inherit the genes of this bastard father we have.

Maybe it's because we are reincarnated....who know, kyaaa ! I finally used it like Kiyo ! Now that I think it is really useful, hehe.

Anyway, my theory is that since everyone here is supposed to be npc they don't have any chara design...but we are different and thus got one.

???: Sola !

Sola : Eh ?

Suddenly snapping me out of my thoughts, I jolted a little when this slut mother of mine called me...

???: Pay attention when I talk to you ! Anyway you should get close to this pitiful boy, show him how superior we are to the likes of him.

My mother's name is Eliza...and honestly i hate her but she doesn't, contrary to Dawn-kun i didn't hide my intelligence and showed feats which a 3 years old girl shouldn't be able to do.

Nothing extraordinary, just enough so my siblings and mother won't abuse me...they think of me as a prodigy who is like them...greedy and shitty.

As for her dislike, she hates Lara-san...Dawn's mom because well she is everything she isn't...like Lara-san is kind, beautiful, precious ! The perfect woman npc !

While my mother is a slut who runs after gold, her personality is trash and for her look she is in the medium tier.

So she naturally hates Lara-san along with the rest of father's wives.

Sola : Ok...

I simply nodded to her request and left. I wanted to talk with Dawn-kun anyway...he is the only one I can have fun and talk with as for now...

He still doesn't know but every noble here has criminal activity, I can see it with my skill...right on their left is all the crime they had committed.

And it's disgusting...if i wasn't sensitized with all this dark shit because of my overdose of anime, i would have been traumatized seeing the number of scumbag.