Wen Qing stopped, she can see that the young idols sitting in front of her are trying to move the cogs of brain in order to take everything in.

" I can give you two one day to think about it. Think carefully and let me know within tomorrow evening. Alright ? "

" Uh- is it okay to use this kind of popularity stunt ? " Wei Ying said awkwardly
" I am a little nervous about it... "

"   are you nervous about ? "

" I am nervous to see Lan Zhan ! "

Jiang Cheng pressed his lips together trying his best not to say anything harsh to his stupid brother.
He turned to Wen Qing and asked
" Will it be only us four ? "

" No there will be five participants, the other one is Jin Zixuan "

" WHAT ! " Both Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng stood up at once.

" Jin Zixuan ? "

Wen Qing looked at them confused
" It is based on the list of the five most handsome men of the year.
Jin Zixuan is ranked three, I thought you knew "

Ofcourse they knew !

__________

" Jiang Cheng keep your shoulders steady ! Don't lose your footing !
Wei Ying ! What are you even doing ? Did you forget the choreography already ? "

Both of them had been losing focus since their talk with Wen Qing. They are not stressed about the variety show, they are stressed about Jin Zixuan.... And Lan Wangji

They wanted to deny the moment they heard Jin Zixuan will be present but they got a really scary warning from their mother. So they have to come up with a proper reason if they deny the offer.

Now the result of their intense thinking is the uncountable mistakes in their relatably easy dance choreo.

Their dance instructor sighed, " You can take a rest if you want, we will continue afterwards "

" Yes, we will like that very much ", Jiang Cheng said gasping.

" I can't focus ", Wei Ying complained as he plopped beside him
" I will see Lan Zhan everyday I can't believe it ! "

" And Jin Zixuan ", Jiang Cheng reminded tiredly

" Ugh, we will deal with him somehow "

" So, we are saying yes ? "

" Ofcourse ! You want mother to kill me ? "

" Aren't we busy enough with our comeback we still didn't name our album "

Wei Ying patted Jiang Cheng's hand,
" We will do it. We will be fine "

Jiang Cheng smiled, " We are the Twin Prides, we can do anything "

" Haha "
They laughed as they stood up to start anew

__________

" Alright, I will try ... Don't worry about that I will be very happy.
Yes ... Thank you "
Lan Xichen just ended his call with the show producer, he didn't put his phone down and dialed his brother's number immediately.

He have good news for his brother.

When Lan Xichen heard his manager bring up the variety show as a solution to stop the rumours, he agreed on the spot. He knew his brother would not say no this time.

Lan Xichen chuckled, ofcourse he has his own reasons to want to attain the show as well.

' Brother ', Lan Wangji's voice came through the phone

" Wangji, I have good news for you "

' What ? '

" Sound a little more cheerful comeon ~ "

' I am hanging up '

" Wait wait - don't, they agreed ! "

' ... Really ? '

" Yes ! "

' Wei Ying... Didn't say anything to me '

" Uh- was he suppose to ? "

' We exchanged numbers '

" That doesn't - anyway I wrote the theme song for ' Nation's First Love ' can you give it a look before I make it final ? "

' Mn, send it '

" Wei Wuxian might sing it with me, so look at it carefully "
And with that he hung up

" Sorry Wangji " Lan Xichen quietly said to himself

If he is helping his brother, he might as well fulfil some of his own wishes too.

A/N
★ This user loves Lan Xichen ★
and soooo sorry for not updating 😔

It's a already finished story so... Should I post all the chapters at once or should I wait and post one by one ?

I can't decide. Please help 😭