I don't know when I fell asleep but when I next woke up it was almost 7 . So I went to take a relaxing shower and changed my clothes into comfortable ones ,

 So I went to take a relaxing shower and changed my clothes into comfortable ones ,

I got downstairs and met Kamla Aunty .
" Oh Aadhya beta you came ? I was just about to call you . Everyone is in the living room  " She said and I hummed  .

" Do you need something to eat ? " She asked and I thought for a while and asked for a chai ( tea ) . It's been so long since I had tea almost like weeks so I decided to go with that .

" I was asking for you all day , Are you fine ? " Dadi asked as I reached the living room. " Nothing my dear dadi , Just wanted a nap " I replied kneeling in front of her " Is your stomach paining again ? Are you okay now ? " She asked . It feel so guilty to make all these people worry

" Ohh ho dadi , why do you worry so much ? I am absolutely fine " I said poking her nose and she smiled at me .

" Where is Vinita Aunty ? " I asked getting up from her " She is on a call with the Sharma's family " Uncle replied .

" Adhu come here , I have to show you something" She said and I took a seat beside her and realised I was sitting b/w Abhay and her and glared at her .

" Meri hone wale bhabhi could you select a dress for my further events please "
Aru whispered in my ear showing her laptop rolling my eyes I snatched her laptop from her " Do you like this ? "
She asked showing me a dress and I rejected it and was searching for more when I felt a person getting closer to me .

I turned to look at Abhay engrossed in his phone with a stupid smirk . I moved towards Aru more and he moved closer to me again . Our hands were brushing giving me tingling sensation in my body .

Sighing I again moved close to Aru but this time she got irritated and pushed me to the side and I directly landed in Abhay's arms . His arm grabbed my shoulder just in reflex while I widen my eyes met his brown orbs

It felt as if I was screaming I like you through my eyes . Ignoring all the worms crawling in my stomach I just kept staring at his eyes enjoying the beautiful of me being in his arms . Lovely feeling !!

We were looking at each other without caring about the world around when we heard a click sound , I quickly got out of his hold and clearing his throat he also moved away while I held my head low cursing myself for being so idiotic .

" Delete it " I heard Abhay say sternly and looked forward to see Darsh and Rithik standing there with a phone in their hands as if to take a picture . Fuckk !!

" Nope " They replied and started running while Abhay ran behind them . Darsh and Rithik stood behind Dadi holding her shoulders ,

" Dadi move , I have to teach these brats a lesson " Abhay said going behind while they both came front and spoke ,

" We were just capturing sweet memories Abs , See dadi how he is acting " Darsh whined and hid his face behind Dadi's while Abhay tried to catch him .

" I have good news " Aunty said excitedly coming into the room and Darsh ran and hid behind her " Aunty Save me from your cruel son , please " He said hiding behind her shoulder while Aunty asked
" what are you guys doing ? Stop it !! "

" Darsh come out before I kick you where I shouldn't " Abhay warned but he paid no heed while aunty came in between,

" Abhay go and sit " She ordered and Abhay whined " Maa but he-- "

" I said go" Aunty said sternly and he came back to his seat beside me again .
He crossed his arms and was sulking while Darsh stuck out his tongue at him .

" Darsh you also go sit " Aunty said and he nodded grinning went to sit beside dadi and dadu with a victorious smile .

" Tu ruk beta , mein batata hu tujhe . baat mein mujhe hi to milega ? " Abhay mouthed and Darsh rolled his eyes .

" So What is your news Vinita ? " Dadu asked and Aunty became excited and said the most surprising news ,

" The mehendi is in 2 days !! "
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhoo Aadhya is having a hard time trying to hide cute and sweet feelings !!
So I might upload the next chap tonight or two days later !! Until then Bye 🌸

Vote and Comment 🫶👀