Chapter 102: Grand Finale

Start from the beginning

In Jingcheng Courtyard there was those two mother and daughter. He had just finished seeing the blood, it seemed not good to go see them like this.

Gu Hui Yan stayed in place for a few moments, and finally decided to see them from a safe distance. After all, he promised Lin Wei Xi to go back to see her. If he didn't go, once there was another mistake she would take it out on him again.

But today, when Gu Hui Yan walked into Jingcheng Courtyard, he felt something was amiss. Gu Hui Yan's heart was cold and immediately strode inside. There was no lamp left in the inner room, for a while Gu Hui Yan felt panic, until he opened the curtain with force and saw the silhouette in front of the window, only then he invisibly let out a sigh of relief.

Gu Hui Yan's heart get calmer, and then felt angry again: "Why you didn't light the lamp?"

Lin Wei Xi sat on her side and didn't move for a long time. Gu Hui Yan gradually felt something was wrong. He stepped forward and looked startled when he saw Lin Wei Xi's face: "Are you crying?"

Lin Wei Xi wiped her face in a daze, "No."

Gu Hui Yan had long forgotten what he had come in for. He walked to Lin Wei Xi and sat down, carefully holding her face up: "What's the matter?"

"Gu Mingda came just now and told me something."

Gu Hui Yan's eyes moved, vaguely let out an "Oh".

Gu Hui Yan's qi training was really good, even if Mount Tai collapsed in front of him, his expression remained unchanged. But Lin Wei Xi already could recognize Gu Hui Yan's true feelings from his subtle expression. For example, even now, although Gu Hui Yan's expression was plain, Lin Wei Xi knew that he must have written down this matter, and he would find Gu Mingda to settle the account when he left.

Of course Lin Wei Xi didn't want Gu Mingda to get into trouble, so she immediately spoke for the other person: "You can't be angry at him, he is right about some things."

After Lin Wei Xi finished speaking, looking at Gu Hui Yan's face, she faintly felt that she was not able to help much. As soon as the chatterbox opened, the rest of the words of course were out: "Wangye, I have been indulged by people around me since I was a child, and my temperament has been nurtured to be somewhat not know the immensity of heaven and earth (arrogant and ignorant). In addition, I am competitive, what other people have I also need to have, what other people good at I will think every possible method to do better than them. I am very ambitious but also have high eyes but low hands. I also know that my personality is not very pleasing. When I first met Wangye, I was arrogant and offended Wangye a lot. After getting married I also always act willfully, letting you follow me in everything."

Gu Hui Yan wiped away the tears on her face little by little. Lin Wei Xi just an only daughter, and her family conditions in her childhood were not good, so when growing up she could not be indulged. The two of them knew exactly who Lin Wei Xi was talking about.

However, it was one thing to understand, but there was no intention to point it out. Gu Hui Yan looked calm, and the movements of his hands were also very patient: "You have never offend me. After meeting you I become happy very easily. I don't think you are spoiled. Why are you suddenly talking about this?"

Lin Wei Xi glanced at Gu Hui Yan with a sobbing expression: "Why you didn't say that I am very pleasing, do you really think that I have high eyes and low hands?"

Gu Hui Yan paused for a while, only to realize that her previous words also had several important points. Gu Hui Yan could only say: "It's not that you don't know the immensity of heaven and earth, and your personality also quite... lively. Everything is just right, and those who say you are not very pleasing must be intentional."