Chapter 93: It's You

Start from the beginning

Gao Ke went to the study alone, what did he want to say to Yan Wang?

Gao Ke came back unexpectedly fast, and Gao second lady rushed over to see him: "What did you say to Yan Wang?"

"Nothing, only some discoveries on the journey."

It turned out to vindicated himself, and Gao second lady's tightly stretched heart that still not loosen, at once became stretched again: "What did Yan Wang say?"

"Do one' best, and leave the rest to Heaven's will. I have done what I can do. Believe it or not is Yan Wang's business, I'm also powerless."

Gao second lady was really anxious that she jumped to her feet: "How could this happen? The horses that our mansion left for the young masters have always been docile, how can they suddenly be frightened? I think this matter has a mastermind, who has such a dark heart, even doing this killing with a thousand knives thing."

Gao Ke didn't say anything when he heard Gao second lady's suspicion, but he turned his head and silently looked at the withered vine and wooden frame hidden by the courtyard wall. Gao Ke looked indifferent and casually said a sentence, not knowing who he said it to: "Who knows? But with Yan Wang, any filth cannot be hidden."

Duke Yingguo old madam was also restless after receiving the news. The horses from their home ran into Yan Wangfei. She heard that Wangfei's stomach hurt. Good gracious, just thinking about it Duke Yingguo old madam could feel cold sweats on her forehead.

If there was something wrong with Yan Wangfei's pregnancy, based on the degree to which Yan Wang regards Lin Wei Xi and this child... Duke Yingguo old madam didn't even dare thinking about it. It had been an eventful period for Duke Yingguo Mansion, when it involved the court's party disputes there was still a chance to breathe, but if they offend Yan Wang, then they don't need to live.

So when Gao Ke and Gao second lady and others return to the mansion, the old madam called Gao Ke immediately: "Yan Wang called you alone, what did you say to him?"

Now there were no outsiders, in front Guo Mansion's family Gao Ke sighed, and finally able to express his suspicion: "Old madam, I suspect that someone has conspired against Guo Mansion."

To be precise, it was a plot against him. The person had no intention to drag the entire Gao family to the ground. But this was not important. Gao Ke changed the words a little bit and replaced the target with the entire Duke Yingguo Mansion.

Gao Ke has not formally adopted yet, and has not changed his address to grandmother yet, but Duke Yingguo old madam did not notice this at all. All her mind was on the shocking news that Gao Ke revealed: "Is someone really try to harm us?"

"Yes, and I suspect that the trick is on the incense sachet." Gao Ke said, "My incense sachet must have been filled with something by some people. The horse will go crazy when smelling this." And it was very likely that the other person also wearing a special incense, the crazy horse rushed in one direction under the guidance of that smell.

Gao Ke didn't say the last sentence. The reason was simple. The horse went straight to Yan Wangfei, and who would be able to follow Yan Wangfei all the time?

Gao Ke sneered in his heart. It was a tactic of killing two birds with one stone. In order to get rid of him, that person also took great pains and were willing to take such a big risk and personally worked as the bait.

Duke Yingguo old madam was taken aback for a moment, and her expressions gradually became cold: "That is to say, there is a rat in our house?"

Being able to access Gao Ke's belongings and found the opportunity to put the stuff in, obviously this was a person from Duke Yingguo Mansion, and looking at this, his status was not low. Duke Yingguo old madam suddenly felt a fire rushed to the top of her head, she didn't know what to think, and her face was very cold. She smashed her cane heavily, her eyes were frosty, her tone was fierce, and she immediately showed the style of Duke Yingguo' madam, who had been through ups and downs for fifty years: "Where is that sachet?"