Chapter 59: Coquetry

Start from the beginning

The battle of Langshan had been studied upside down and almost crushed into pieces. Even Lin Wei Xi this kind of boudoir girls had heard of it. Everyone in the army could say a few words about it, and for Gu Hui Yan, this was not a problem at all. Gu Hui Yan never thought that Lin Wei Xi would be curious about a battle when he was 16 years old. This was much simpler than a military book. Gu Hui Yan sat down and took a piece of paper, roughly restoring the topography of the Langshan, and told her about this one battle.

Lin Wei Xi immediately became excited. Compared to the difficult and hard to understand theory of warfare, it was obvious that Lin Wei Xi was more interested in Yan Wang. On that day, she brought up the book of war to have something to talk about with Gu Hui Yan. Yan Wang's experience and past that was what Lin Wei Xi really wants to know.

When it comes to specific battles there were many vivid images, and it was not as difficult to understand as Qimen Dunjia. Gu Hui Yan was also a very good teacher. His voice was clear and organized. Moreover, because this battle was his personal experience, he was the most qualified to analyze this battle of Langshan, it was far more detailed than those military tactics on paper. Lin Wei Xi listened attentively, unconsciously, as if going back in time, she really stood in the yellow sand of the long Gobi, witnessing a great battle.

Gu Hui Yan was considerate to her, and Lin Wei Xi was bold enough to ask some questions from time to time. Poor literary and wealthy military, military strategy had always been a monopoly of resources. On earth didn't know how many people would be overjoyed when they get a military book, but they suffered from inability to get started. If they learn that Lin Wei Xi had been personally taught by the commander of the famous war, and also could ask questions face to face like this, afraid half of the people would be drowned themselves in the river of jealousy.

When Lin Wei Xi asked later, she simply propped her head up and pestered Gu Hui Yan about his military experience. Gu Hui Yan felt that there was nothing important left to say, but Lin Wei Xi looked at him with bright eyes. Gu Hui Yan had no choice but to pick a few things that still had an impression and tell her. After speaking, Gu Hui Yan was afraid that telling her this would make her disappointed, so he asked uncertainly: "These experiences are really nothing interesting, do you find it boring?"

"No, how could it be boring?" Lin Wei Xi said with a smile while holding her face, "I like to know what happened to Wangye when he was young."

Gu Hui Yan's eyes also softened. He has heard a lot of flattering words over the years, from the court, colleagues, and subordinates. After a long time, he had become numb. But at this moment, when the word "like" came out of Lin Wei Xi's lips, Gu Hui Yan's heart was incredibly soft.

Looking at the beauty under the light, not to mention this beautiful woman far exceed the imagination. Gu Hui Yan looked at this radiant and delicate lovable wife, who throughout the world ones would barely met, his heart suddenly moved.

Lin Wei Xi would be seventeen years old after the year passed. Although to him she was still young, but in ordinary household she was old enough to be a mother.

Gu Hui Yan thought for a while, then calmly retracted his thoughts, and allowed himself to focus on proper business: "After talking about so many useless things, you must have enough rest. There are still half of the Taibai Camp map left, and I will finish this article today."

Lin Wei Xi's head hurts when she saw Gu Hui Yan still want to continue. She always thought that Yan Wang was a very noble and dignified person, even when her sleeves were not put in order he couldn't bear it, and definitely would not like her messed around. But Lin Wei Xi really got a headache when she saw these kanmen, zhenmen, shengmen, simen things. She bit her lip and whispered, "How can Wangye's fame battle be called a useless thing? Let's talk about Wangye's past, ok?"