Chapter 21: Fantastic park?

Start from the beginning

After a few moments, the two separated, both feeling bliss but also awkwardness from the close interaction

After a few moments, the two separated, both feeling bliss but also awkwardness from the close interaction. "So....." Miles said. Behind the mask, Gwen looked at him, face blushing red from the interaction. "I kinda need to go...." He finished. Gwen noted he had an an almost .... .longing? In his voice? "So can you take me back to the station?" Gwen blinked a few times behind the mask. It took her a bit to process the words, as she was staring at him. "Oh yea sure"

-Time skip

Miles arrives home. "Mijo!" His mom says as he walks in, hugging him. "Hola mamá" He answers. "So." She begins. "Your father and I realized we've been busy lately. Me with my ER stuff, and your dad with his patrols and the cases he deals with, especially the recent one." Miles raises an eyebrow. What is this about? "So we're going out tomorrow!" His mom finished. He was surprised, but happy. His parents never had much time for him, a reality he accepted ages ago. Sure, they loved him, and at times spoiled him, but they were always busy with their jobs. Not too much to the point to miss out on his life, but enough at times for Miles to feel lonely. SO going out with his parents? This didn't happen much but they were great for him.

-Change scene to Spider-Woman

Spider-Woman drops on the rooftop.... Listening. Despite how much she would've loved to think about the moment she just had on that rooftop.... The city never sleeps. While she was swinging, her spider-sense alerted her to some bunch of suspicious looking men, and decided to follow them. Through listening, she heard something about a "hit" on some place.... Never something you wanna hear. She also heard the names Tombstone and Electro in passing, never good names you wanna hear. As she got closer, the conversation was clearer to her. Eventually, she found the info she needed. "..... Going to hit the new amusement park named the Fantastic park (real creative of me I know) as a statement that they're back as forces in the city..." Noting the information, She knew there was no use listening further. She swung in, knocked them all out, and left them webbed up for the police.

-Time skip

Gwen wakes up with her head hurting. The information she had made her stay up all night. As well as a certain someone (You guys know). On the attack, she tried to contact her dad to get some police forces stationed there..... But he was busy on a case. Life of a forensic officer in the department (In this story he's a forensic officer instead of a captain. So although they're in the same city force, Jefferson Davis and George Stacy haven't met, at least not on a face to face basis.) So Gwen had EVERYTHING on her hands. Everything. For herself. She put her head through her hands, hot chocolate in front of her. She decides to calm herself down by looking at social media, hoping for a laugh. But.... She soon drops her phone, and rushes for her suit. Her phone laid on the table. The post on the screen?

Miles Morales:

(Just imagine they're in a cab in this picture and Miles is in casual clothes

(Just imagine they're in a cab in this picture and Miles is in casual clothes. His dad too.)                                  

Going to the newly opened Fantastic park!

#HYPE 

______

Writer's note:

In case anyone didn't understand, Gwen rushed since the attack was at Fantastic park, and Miles was going there. Just incase some people can't connect the dots like that.

_____

I'm back! I was outta town for a few days. The last 2 chapters we actually both pre-scheduled to post while I was away. Hoped you guys liked it. And so for my return, here's a slightly longer chapter. What will happen in the park? Will Miles be ok? or will Gwen stop everything? Check out next chapter.

P.S. tell me how you feel about 3rd person POV chapters like this. Are Gwen and Miles first POV's better? or is this better? Tell me in the comments.