Chapter 27: Wang Fei

Start from the beginning

If Yan Wang really wants to marry Lin Wei Xi, then it would not sound so good to continue letting Lin Wei Xi lived in Yan Wang Mansion. In this way the matters would not spread falsely, and Lin Wei Xi most likely married from Princess Shou Kang mansion.

Why Lin Wei Xi could become the Yan Wangfei without a word, and due to unexpected turn of events she even had a princess mansion as her maiden's family.

Gao Ran's heart was on fire. A living Cinderella story happened before her eyes, and Gao Ran felt it was simply dazzling. What was even more disgusting was that this Cinderella would become her mother-in-law and in the future naturally would have management power over Gao Ran.

Gao Ran used to seeing this kind of vicious mother-in-law in her previous life, whether from films or television dramas or novels. If Lin Wei Xi gave birth to a son in the future, she would have the idea of ​​wanting to move Shizi position. Gao Ran made no secret of her malice towards second wife stepmother. She completely forgot that she was also a second wife. If Gao Xi hadn't died early, Gao Ran would be someone else's stepmother.

Gao Ran quickly thought about the countermeasures in her heart, her eyes rolled, felt that the key lies with Gu Cheng Yao. Women were nothing but an adornment, but Gu Cheng Yao was the only son of Yan Wang, the Shizi of the mansion. If Lin Wei Xi tried a trick on Gu Cheng Yao, Yan Wang Mansion inside outside definitely would not spare her. Therefore, Gao Ran's reliance was still in Gu Cheng Yao. Only if Gu Cheng Yao and her were united inside and outside, with the same enemy, Gao Ran could rise above Lin Wei Xi step by step and made her an empty shell Wangfei.

After Gao Ran thought about it, her mind became calmer and quietly asked: "Shizi, you didn't look good when you just came in, did you say something to Wangye?"

Gu Cheng Yao sighed: "It's me who was wrong. I shouldn't contradict my father. But I'm not worthy of my mother. My mother and father have a deep relationship. My father will remarry after many years. Where will this put my mother's face?"

Gao Ran knew that the mother here refers to her proper mother-in-law Shen shi. Shen Wangfei was very famous in Yan Wang Mansion. As soon as Gao Ran got married, she heard these things from mama in charge. It was said that during that times Shen Wangfei and Yan Wang's love could move the world, Shen Wangfei chased her husband for thousands of miles, step over the social class, and after she entered the mansion, remained true to her original intentions even when her in-laws made things difficult for her, her love was brave and passionate. It was a pity that the heaven was jealous of the beauty, Shen Wangfei who had been treated coldly by her mother-in-law for many years, when Yan Wang went to battle for the first time, she died in the back house of Yan Wang Mansion.

Yan Wang came back to learn about this matter, he was silent for a long time and then throw a grand funeral for Shen shi. After many years, Yan Wang did not remarry. During this period, there were many young and beautiful women who recommended themselves as bed warmer. Yan Wang did not accept it. Later, when Gu Cheng Yao grew up, he directly named this Shen shi's son as the Shizi. Gao Ran sighed after hearing this. What a touching love story. The heroine broke through the barriers of the world. The hero had been affectionate for many years. After death, he had been guarding his dead wife. Even many important departments of the mansion were guarding the dowry of the dead wife. In this way, Lin Wei Xi, this third party, was too annoying.

Gu Cheng Yao's memory of Shen shi was already very vague, but it did not prevent him from deeply mourned his mother and treated well the old servant left behind by her mother. Even now, many of Gu Cheng Yao's close people were the servants left behind by Shen Wangei. The day after Gao Ran got married, Gu Cheng Yao's mama-in-charge and servant girl Yunhui came over to have a showdown with Gao Ran. When Gao Ran heard that the other party was Shen shi's people, she immediately became very polite. Gao Ran was more tactful than Gao Xi, because Gao Ran was fawning over Yun Hui and the others, and Gu Cheng Yao was very fond of Gao Ran, when the Shen Wangfei's people in the mansion saw this they treated Gao Ran harmoniously. With Gao Xi as the contrast in the front, Gao Ran and the remaining people of Shen Wangfei were to be kind and love one another, joyous and harmonious.