You went to the room and came after changing your clothes and exited the house.

Taehyung kneeled down on his knees after seeing your disappearing figure.
He started crying hardly. He cant believe the girl he loved the most will betray him for his money.

He was crying out of his heart. He was totally broken.

After sometime he got himself ready to face the things forward. He changed his clothes and left the house.

He directly went to his house instead of going office.

Pov :In the office.

Jimin - " Good morning Mr

Jimin - " Good morning Mr. Ceo. " He said entering  inside Taehyung 's cabin.

But to his surprise Taehyung was not there.

Jimin - "Huh ? Where is he ? "
He tried calling him. But his phone was switched off.

He went outside the cabin and asked one of the employee.

Jimin - "Excuse me! Do you know where is Taehyung ?"

Employee - "Mr. Park.. Mr. Kim didn't came office today. "

Jimin -"What he didn't came office today. What about Ms. Choi.. Did she came ?"

Employee - "No Mr. Park she didn't came either. "

Jimin - "Oh ok thank you. You can go now. " The employee left.
" Ah!  I am so stupid how can they come office today.. They must be tired from the long night. " 
He said with a smirk.

Suddenly his phone rang flashing the name "Aunty" (Taehyung 's mom).
He picked up his phone.

On call

Jimin - " Yes aunty how are you? "

Tae 's mom - "I am good jimin. How are you son ? "

Jimin - " I am good aunty. "

Tae 's mom - "Actually i called you to ask did something happened to Taehyung ? "

Jimin got confused. "No aunty. why ?"

Tae 's mom - "Oh because he didn't went office today.. Also he had locked himself in his room. As you know he cant miss a day without going office... But from the morning he is in his room. I asked him to open the door...but he said he is not in the mood to talk with someone .... I am concerned about him... I think something bad happened to him. "
She said being sad.

Jimin - "Ok aunty i am coming over. "

Tae 's mom - "Ok son ".

Time skiped

Jimim reached Taehyung 's house in 20 min. He asked his mom " aunty where is he ?"

Tae 's mom - "He is still in his room. "

Jimin made his way towards Taehyung 's room.

Jimin - " Taehyung open the door. Its me Jimin. " He said knocking on the door.

Tae - "I dont want to talk to anyone right now. Just leave me alone Jimin. " He shouted from his room.

Jimin - "Tell me atleast what happened ? Why did you locked yourself ?"

Tae - " I don't want to talk. Just go. "

Jimin - "Do you think if you will stay like this it can be of any help ? Tell me what happened ? Dont you consider me as your friend ?"
"Please open the door please ".

After hearing jimin 's pleading Taehyung opened the door.

Opening the door Jimin saw his red eyes and nose

Opening the door Jimin saw his red eyes and nose. His state was not so good.

Jimin - "Yah!  What happened to you? What did you make of yourself ?" He asked entering inside the room and locking it again.

Taehyung didn't said anything.

Jimin - "Tae i am asking you something. What happened tell me already ? Did something happened yesterday night ?"

Tae - "She left me". Those words came out from his mouth softly.
"She left me jimin. "
He said breaking down in tears.

Jimin got confused.

Jimin - "Why ? Did something happened between you?  You both were normal last night then what happened ?".

Taehyung explained him the incident.

Jimin - "How can she do that ? I mean she loved you right ? Then how can she say that she want your money ?" He said grabbing his hair in frustration.

He cant see his friend crying over the girl he loved the most. He was regretting the decision which he gave him to propose you.

Jimin - "Taehyung listen to me. Forget her. She dont deserve your tears. Ok.. Just forget her. "
He said patting him on his shoulders.

Tae - "How can i Jimin? I loved her with my whole heart.... How can i just forget her ?" He said sobbing loudly.

Jimin - "You have to Taehyung. You have to forget her. You can't stay like this forever."
He was saying those words to comfort him but deep down he still wont be able to believe that you can do such thing.

He still had that 40% hope that this all can be a lie.