Billy looks at my body before snapping to attention as I speak.

"I'm covering both our shifts. You're going to help Robin and the boys," I say, leaving my room for the bathroom.

I close the door and change.

"You don't have to do my shift!" Billy yells through the door.

"You aren't working today, Billy! Yesterday everyone thought you were dying! I'm going to tell them you had heat exhaustion!" I yell through the door. I come out in my swim suit and go back into my room. As I face away from Billy, I put my clothes on. I can hear him fumbling into his jeans.

After we're completely ready, we walk to my car.

"I'm going to drop you off at the mall then go to work," I tell him, climbing into the drivers seat.

Billy huffs, stuffing his hands into his spare jeans he left at my house. His shirt is a light grey.

I have denim shorts and a dark grey tee shirt with the band ABBA on it.

"I don't know which I like more being in the excruciating heat or listening to Dustin and Harrington argue," Billy whines sarcastically.

"You're going to have to put up with it," with that I pull onto the road.

。。。

Billy's POV

My girlfriend all but throws me out of her Impala. I can barely get out of the car before she's hassling me again.

"Billy," she starts. Her blonde hair is in a ponytail. It falls over her shoulder as she leans across the center console to look at me. The sun shines slightly into her beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah, Babe?" I sigh out, leaning onto the car with one arm. I duck down almost to her level.

"Be good and for God's sake don't flirt with Steve," at that, a small smile tries to creep across her tanned, freckled cheeks.

I scoff. "I don't flirt with, Harrington."

"Sure you don't. You wouldn't want to ruin your masculinity," now she's in a full on laugh.

"Stop it, Cass," I say trying to be stern. It doesn't work. A smile slips onto my face.

"It's funny!" She laughs. I love that laugh. After it dies down, she looks at me.

"I love you," she tells me.

She looks so perfect.

"I love you too," I tell her. I lean into her car and plant a kiss onto her pink lips.

"I better get to work," she says after she pulls away.

"I better get to Harrington," I say sarcastically, leaning back out of the car. I shut the door and she laughs a little then drives away.

I watch for a moment before going into the mall.

I can't help but frown as I push through the preteens. God, I hate people.

I get to Scoops Ahoy and see Robin. She has headphones on and a book in her hand.

Sinclair's little sister is hitting the little bell on the counter. Her little buddies stand behind her. All of them are covered in neon colors. It's tacky.

Finally, Robin takes her headphones off and looks at Erica.

Erica says, "I'd like to try the peanut butter chocolate swirl, please." She sounds so sweet and innocent. Yeah right.

"No," Robin smiles back sarcastically. Her arms are propped up on the back counter. "No more samples today."

They start to argue for a second. "Where's the sailor man?" Erica asks.