Jason stood in front of Daemon in pure shock.

"What?"

"I'm sorry did I fucking stutter or not make myself clear?" Daemon questioned sarcastically, inching closer to him.

Jason instantly shook his head and chuckled nervously "I just-what am I supposed to say?"

Daemon inhaled sharply already done with this conversation "I don't care what the fuck you do Jason, just make sure the betrothal is off. There will be no wedding understood?"

Jason nodded his head at the Targaryens words.

"Yes of course"

Daemon grinned at that, he patted Jason's chest.

"I'm glad we are in agreement"

Jason said nothing as he watched the prince make his way towards the door "Oh and get it done before tomorrow because if you don't I will have to come back here and well, kill you and we don't want that now do we?"

Jason simply shook his head too scared to say anything.

Daemon sent him one last wicked smile before walking at the door "fucking cunt" He mumbled to himself.

He made his way out of the castle and towards Caraxes.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella and Brandon were in the middle of the forest starting a fire. Safyra had flown away not long ago. Daesella wasn't worried though. Safyra had grown tired after riding for some time, she didn't like the cold and Daesella understood.

Daesella was collecting some more wood when Brandon spoke up.

"She will come back right?"

Daesella chuckled as she nodded her head "Of course she will, she just doesn't like the cold that much"

Brandon nodded his head in understanding as Daesella took a seat next to him and handed him the wood. Brandon quickly set the wood where the fire was and watched as the flames grew brighter.

He glanced over at Daesella and lightly nudged her as he noticed she seemed to be in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about?"

Daesella met Brandon's gaze and smiled in embarrassment "I'm going to be married in a years time, shipped off to Casterly Rock of all places"

"Don't be mad at me for asking, but why don't you speak to your father about this betrothal. I know I've only met your father a couple times, but he seems like a sensible man, and I know he loves you. The king is fair, if you just speak with him I'm sure he will hear you out"

Daesella sighed "I already did speak with him Brandon, I agreed to the betrothal"

Brandon wore a confused look on his face.

"Forgive me Daesella, but I don't quite understand, you agreed to this?"

"I did, I thought about breaking the betrothal to be wed off to the prince of Dorne, to finally unite the kingdoms, but he was already promised to another"

Brandon was shaking his head "Still, there are so many more other options out there. Good
political matches if that's what you're looking for"

Brandon stayed quiet for a moment "Perhaps even love matches for you"

At this, Daesella turned to look at Brandon and found nothing but the most sincere and vulnerable look on her friend's face.

"What do you speak of?" She questioned.