|| 2 ||

Johnny and I unpacked more boxes in the house. He came up behind me seeing that I was attempting to lift the box despite my pregnant belly.
"Lassie, yo knoe ye not supposed to lift heavy things." Johnny reminded me, kissing my temple and then lovingly rubbed my growing belly.
"Thank you for the reminder.." I said relaxing into Johnny, "I don't know what I would do without you Laddie."
Johnny chuckled at me calling him a Lad. He loved it when I attempted to speak like him. Johnny smiled and squeezed me with a hum.
"Ah don't wannae find out bonne lass." He said wrapping his right arm around my chest, holding my upper back to his chest and then his left arm wrapped around my belly, pressing my butt to his crotch area.
"I hope we never have to find out.." I whispered smiling softly to myself.
Johnny hummed the Scotsman hymn as he continued to unpack more boxes with me. I finally put in my earbuds and started to unpack the kitchen utensils. Johnny was finishing up the living room when I heard a vibration sound. Looking around it was his phone and I recognized his glum facial expression. Work... I came up behind Johnny and kissed his temple then neck, smiling at him. There was no competing with work, I knew that work and myself got his quality time equally. I rubbed my eyes and went back to reorganizing the utensil drawer as the phone conversation was ending from the sounds of it. His warmth surrounded me and I closed my eyes with a deep exhale. Johnny rubbed my arms and I inhaled.
"I love you.." I whispered.
"I love both of you.." Johnny said.
I smiled a mile wide at that. He made my day. I craned my neck and leaned in, my lips tenderly pressed to Johnnys.
"Ion wannae leave ya Lass."
"I know..." I said kissing his lips again, "But duty calls. You know I'll be here when you get back."
"Yes ye will be." Johnny said smiling.
I nodded and hesitantly let my hand still hold his wrist as he stepped away. My hand slipped from around his wrist and my throat grew tight. I gently touched my special necklace he got me for our two year anniversary.
"Be careful Johnny..." I whispered hearing the door close.
                             ***************
6 hours later
I jolted up at the sound footsteps, resurfacing from under the bathtubs warm soapy water. My heart skipped as I recognized the bodily scent that teased my nostrils. I sat up and leaned against the lip of the bathtub, hiding my boobs from sight.
"Babygirl...." Said a familiar voice before coming into view. I gripped the edge of the tub so tightly my knuckles turned white.
"Ph-Ph-Phil?" I said in disbelief.
"In the flesh babydoll." Philip Graves said with a grin.
"I told you that we'd never be apart."
My face paled and I shook my head. My arms and legs were now like jello. I could barely move them. I wrapped a protective arm around my pregnant belly and backed away from the lip of the bathtub.
"You did..." I said not looking away from Graves.
He looked me over, a smile growing on his lips when his eyes glossed over my growing belly with his baby in it.
"My beautiful little kitten is pregnant...." Philip said a glimmer in his eyes. I nodded my head and swallowed hard. I didn't know what to say or think. Philip took a step closer and gently brushed the skin under my chin, my head tilting back as a result.
"You're glowing Kitten.."
I blushed and shyly tilted my head, needing to feel him against me one more time but I shook that thought out. 'I am engaged to Johnny.'
I told myself mentally.
"Graves I can't..." I said not looking him in the face, "I'm engaged to Soap."
I held my hand out showing him the beautiful engagement ring Johnny had given me. Graves squeezed my hand lovingly.
"You're still my kitten. My babydoll. My beautiful, loving, sweet, caring pregnant girlfriend with a huge heart.." Phil said as I heard the front door close.
"That's not me anymore Graves.." I said loudly, "I gave our first baby away.. I couldn't afford to take care of him, you were dead. You're dead to me."
The smile faded from Graves lips.
"That was our son!!! You shouldn't have made that decision without me!!!" Graves snapped.
"You were dead!!" I shouted in tears, my chest feeling like it was being opened up from the center, pain bombarding my every being as I told him the truth.
"I was trapped and pregnant with a dead man's baby!!!! My body!!! My fucking choice!!"
"It wasn't your decision to make!!" Graves countered as I took a deep breath hearing hurried footsteps.
"It was our decision Laddie." Answered my favorite Scotsman. I panted, chest heaving as I had a panic attack for the first time.
"An dats my baby and meh bonne lass."
I fanned my face and chest feeling the temperature rise. Johnny looked at me and then Graves.
"Get out of our house!"
Philip looked back at me and then Soap. He turned jogging. Johnny instantly sat on the edge of the tub, wrapping his arm around my neck and held me close, my temple pressed to his body.
"He's gone..."
"Why now?" I whimpered as I started to break down and sob.
"Just when I was starting to heal. Why?"
"Ah don't knoe babydoll.." Johnny said kissing my head. His right hand gently brushing up and down my pregnant belly.
"Deep breaths. Remember what she said about stressing out?"
"I remember.." I said softly. Soap intertwined his hands fingers with mine and I squeezed his hand lovingly.
"Slow deep breaths." Johnny coached me.
I smiled when he gently poked my chin and tilted it back.
"Inhale...."
Johnny started to take off his hot clothes and let them fall on the floor. I felt his chest compress as he exhaled while I inhaled.
"Exhale babydoll...." Johnny breathed, sliding into the warm peppermint scented bath water, inhaling sweetly behind me.
"Mmmmm.... Ah'm right here babydoll. Ah'm not going anywhere."
I leaned my head back, against his shoulder. His right arm around my shoulders, his left over my waist.