And as long as he knew he could connect the strings, he wanted to unravel the mystery of Gojo's mysterious behavior.

There was no sign of the house in Tokyo. It wasn't even visible that there were any things there.

It's not possible for someone like Gojo to have such a humble life! He likes souvenirs and lots of things!

There are two options.

One is that he was tidying up and didn't have time to sort everything out.

The second is that there is another place.

Another place he should check...

Something was wrong...

He felt that something was clearly wrong. Something has to be tied together. It's all connected together. It must be something!

Gojo is a very complex person... He cannot be easily understood. His ideas and plans were always incomprehensible to others. What he knew was known only to him. His thoughts, his emotions, and his feelings. It was all confusing and often incomprehensible.

But nothing is that simple.

Something was wrong here.

Fushiguro knew that what he learned was too simple. If Gojo was hiding something, how the dark-haired man checked to find out the truth was too simple.

That's not how Gojo works.

What is simple about Gojo is his love for sweets. But there were other goals behind it as well. He didn't just like it. But he used sugar to stimulate his brain.

In many ways, you can see that Gojo is a simple person. But later, if you analyze it, everyone can see other side issues.

He's a teacher. Not because he likes children and would like to train sorcerers so that the Jujutsu world has a future.

He is a teacher to train strong sorcerers who will not obey senseless rules. Strong sorcerers who will be his allies. At some point, destroy the old Jujutsu world and create a new one.

This could be considered a desire to rebel. However, he knows what he has to do and what he does. Everything to make it better.

You can see it behind his simple demeanor. Especially because he is the strongest.

And no one could call the strongest living sorcerer simple.

Getting to his house was too easy. It was too easy for him to see what was inside. What's happening is too simple...

That's why he didn't give up.

It was a surprise that on the seemingly small island, Nue found a home. And not just any house... Almost luxurious? Something that looked modern but was at the same time homely and cozy.

It was also the same. There was no boat around. And the island around it radiated energy that did not encourage the bird Shikigami to come closer.

The curse-killing seal had no effect on Shikigami, who was made of shadow.

The bird flew around, feeling the overwhelming aura of energy around him. Masks from sorcerers. However, the power pressure was felt.

It was definitely someone powerful or something.

However, this house was not empty.

The brown bird flew around, looking into the windows.

A corridor, probably a bathroom. Living room, kitchen. Then suddenly, there was a bedroom.

The bird stopped so that its owner could look.

Something was moving there. And the bird did everything to show Fushiguro what was hidden there.

It was something he didn't want to see, but seeing it was a good thing. Because he found out something. Something very important.

His eyes widened, and he grimaced at the sight of his former teacher lying there shirtless with a girl sitting on top of him.

To later see the White Haired Man flip them around so that he was on top.

Megumi grimaced at the thought that he might accidentally see something more.

He wanted to look away.

But he knew the truth.

This island is the island where Gojo lives. With some girl...

Is he here to have fun? What's going on?

He should be on a mission.

But this was Gojo... He can do something unpredictable... Something that will surprise everyone.

Fushiguro didn't want to be grossed out by the sight of his sensei having sex. If that's what they were going to do.

But before he sent the bird away, he saw something that caught his attention. The appearance of the girl's face lying on the bed.

(h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes... Visibly shorter than Gojo... And also the shape of the face with that little pink on the cheeks...

The bird flew closer to the window so he could see.

It was you...

It was you!

You really lived!

The surprise disappeared when suddenly he saw the man outside the window sticking out his hand towards the Shikigami.

With panic in his eyes that he might lose Nue, he quickly recalled the Shikigami to prevent it from being destroyed.

He laid his back on the bed, panting.

What did he just see?

The fact that the person who supposedly died two years ago was with his Sensei...

What was that supposed to be?

He certainly didn't dream it. He certainly hadn't imagined it.

This island... This thing where you've been living for two years... Nobody knows you're alive.

And Gojo...

He isolated you from the world because he went crazy...?!

A/NI haven't shared anything for so long

A/N
I haven't shared anything for so long. I'm going through a period of blockage, which makes me forget that I was supposed to write and I'm too lazy...

But I'm still alive ☺️

I think I repeated "Shikigami" a lot in this chapter.