~ch 7: talk to me

Start from the beginning

Chishiya's hand left my injured hands' wrist and started to pull my shorts down along with my bikini bottoms.

He struggled only for a minute before he got them down to my ankles and I kicked it somewhere in the room, I really couldn't care where it landed at this moment in time because my entire mind was only on Chishiya and how good he made me feel.

It felt almost like worship at the moment, worshiping my breasts then trailing down my stomach and I jolted when my brain came back to the moment with full focus instead of dazed eyes. He had grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his face as you sucked on my swollen clit that felt like it was pulsating in his mouth.

He sucked hard for only a few seconds before drawing figure-8s on my clit ever so gently and teasingly with the pointed tip of his tongue, and then he went straight back to sucking on it to the point he lost grip a few times and desperate sucking  and slurping sounds filled the room faintly (my moans were louder).

I obeyed his wish and kept my burnt hand off him so I wasn't using it, I was tempted but never used it. I used it to cover my mouth, hissing whenever I put too much pressure on the injured part of it.

He hummed to create vibrations on my very sensitive skin before licking a straight line up the centre of my body. Up the front of my womanhood, up the centre of my stomach with a slight graze over my bellybutton, up the valley of my breasts, up the centre of my neck so he could feel every time I had to do a hard gulp to try keep myself somewhat sane and rational, and finally he used the tip of his tongue to trace my lips when he got there before shoving as much of it on my mouth as possible, it felt so lewd how I was basically deepthroating his tongue.

I closed my lips around it and sucked making him groan and I felt his dick twitch. Chishiya then started grinding his clothed hard cock down on my naked core.

"Why aren't you naked yet? These clothes are in the way, baby." I whimpered. "It's not fair."

"Oh no... well in that case, I'll just take this off..." he unzipped his hoodie and threw it off the side of the bed. "...and I'll just slide this down. You're so clearly needy." He smirked in between the few gently and teasing kisses he gave my lips. Then he slide his swim trunks down his legs and released his hard cock which was already leaking precum out of the tip.

"You're so hard, fuck." I moaned as he teased my cunt by gliding his swollen tip up and down my slit, he even shuddered every so often when I dripped my arousal on his hot cock.

I started swirling my hips around as he continued to tease me by just gathering my wetness on his tip. "Fuck... how are you this wet already?"

"Just put it in, I need it so bad." I whimpered.

"Only for you." He groaned lowly as he slowly pushed into me. It always felt so good when he split me open, but it's been so long since the last time we had sex that the sting of the stretch was back like it was one of the first times we were intimate. "How do you want it?"

"Just make me cum, please." I begged in such a needy tone that even to myself I sounded like a whore.

I gasped and let out a loud moan when he started ramming himself into me. His hands grabbed my legs and lifted one to wrap around his waist and the other to go over his shoulder, it has always been the position he feels the most pleasure in... he's just able to reach that gspot in me as well as it was deep enough to give him just that much more pleasure.

My unharmed hand was digging its nails into the muscle of his back as my other hand was covering my mouth, I was holding back the pressure that would feel like I was suffocating myself with my hand so I put the back of my hand over my mouth and gently sunk my teeth it's its silky smooth flesh.

I started to see stars only a few minutes into our fuck and I felt myself spasm around him making him moan lowly and quietly.

"You're so close." He smirked, so blissed out by pleasure.

"M-make..."

"What are you trying to say there, baby?"

"I need to..."

"Use your words."

"I wanna..." Every sentence I tried to start just ended with a moan. His cocky voice as well as his taunting tone just made me weak.

"P-please..."

"Yeah!"

"Make me cum, Shiya."

"As you wish." He took the leg that was wrapped around his waist and lifted it up along with the other until I was practically bent in half. His thrusts faltered in speed and depth but I knew he was just as close due to his moans getting a bit louder and his cock twitching ever so slightly inside of my cunt.

Finally one especially deep thrust led to me squirting over him as I moaned into the back of my hand and my vision was filled with black and white spots of stars. He groaned lowly as he pulled out and came over the sheets just below me.

Once we came down from our climaxes he kissed sweetly and gently for a minute, it was barely any tongue but just small kisses that made me feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

I helped he took the dirtied sheet out of under us and threw it in the corner before using the other sheet and duvet to cover our sex-sweat covered bodies.

Then he suddenly called my name. "Y/N?"

"Yeah, Shiya?"

"I think we should talk about the argument."

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE: I'm sorry I haven't updated this book like October but I was struggling with balancing hobbies and work as well as I had new ideas and fixations. I legit had two of the next chapters already premade before this one even was written and I just kept procrastinating until I forced myself to write tonight.

So I'm sorry if this sucks, I'll rewrite it if there is enough people demanding a rewrite