🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 21

Start from the beginning

'What the-?!'

'He's rubbing playful cloud together... contorting and... sharpening it!'

'Is it possible for me to... lose?' Dagon had his blood running down him. And to a human without cursed energy?! No! I can feel the boy's domain getting weaker. As long as I can regain my domain's can't miss attack, I can kill them all! I have to... buy time!' Dagon jumps off.

"Oh, that's right. You can levitate. Do I need to repeat myself?" Naobito is standing on top of Dagon now. Toji stuck playful cloud into the sand and used it to help launch him up. He pierced playful cloud through Dagon's head.

"It's not... over y-" Dagon was cut off by being stabbed through his eye. Toji kept stabbing at Dagon even as they fell.

They were back at the station. "The domain...!"

'He really did exorcise that curse all by himself...' Y/n was trying to somehow soothe Megumi by rubbing his back, deep and heavy breaths left Megumi's lips. He was tired, Y/n used his sleeve to wipe the blood off Megumi's face. 'If Fushiguro hadn't shown up... we would've undoubtedly all been killed. But now it's on to the next problem. Is he on our side...?!' Nanami wondered as he looked at Toji.

Fighting solely on instinct. A puppet of carnage. Baring his fangs... at the stronegst around.Toji grabbed Megumi and threw him out the window, landing him on the empty road. Y/n who had been behind Megumi met the same fate. "Did I jinx it..." Y/n helped Megumi stand.

'Huh? He brought me out here before I knew what happened! That was ridiculously fast. Maybe even faster than... that time!' Megumi thought back to Sukuna. 'Who the hell... is this guy?!'

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

'Thanks to Inumkai, the civilians and the transfigured humans are gone. I can concentrate on the opponent in front of me. Try to visualize this guy. Visualize... winning...' Y/n pats Megumi's back one last time. "We're doomed... I should've gone with Shoko..."

"Rabbit escape!" A bunch of rabbits come out to help both Y/n and Megumi. Megumi felt Toji's presence and he reacted quickly and dropped himself to the ground. Y/n was unfortunate and didn't react in time. He got stabbed in the chest.

"You idiot!!" Megumi grabs Y/n by the back of his jacket and starts running, the rabbits running in the direction Megumi was going in. "Oww..." Y/n whined, his hand reaching up to the hole in his chest. "Ah... it's not healing."

Megmui looks down at Y/n with a panicked expression. "What do you mean your not healing?!" Y/n deadpans. "The wound's not healing... and I have a hole in my clothes now... people are going to be looking at my neet body now." Megumi lets out a groan.

'I don't have enough cursed energy left for a domain expansion. And it wouldn't be strong enough to trap him anyways. I'm out of things that might distract him. The longer this drags out, the worse It'll get. Gotta end this quickly. My sole advantage...'

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Megumi is still running with Y/n in his hold. Toji tried to strike at Megumi but Megumi's toad shikigami wrapped its tongue around Megumi's waist. The toad pulled both Y/n and Megumi into an alleyway.

'My sole advantage... is that Ieiri is here in Shibuya! This montser took out a special grade cursed spirit. My shikigami are no match for him, Y/n's wound won't heal. Plus I have to save my shikigami for the fights to come. Any risks I take have to come at my own expense of my own body!! I need to limit my injuries to something Ieiri can handle so I can get back to battle right away. I've narrowed down his options. His speed rivals Sukuna's, but without using cursed energy. He's like Maki but fully realized. Just seeing him is near impossible.'

Y/n body pretty much dangled in Megumi's hold, he didn't really mind, because it meant he didn't need to run on his own. 'I have to predict the timing of his movements. If I mess up the timing, I'm dead. If I mess up the timing... I'm dead-' Toji strikes at Megumi it hit Megumi's side a bit. "Ouch..." If it wasn't for Megumi dropping Y/n, Y/n would've been struck in the head.

Megumi wraps his arm under the arm that Toji stabbed him with. Megumi brought out a sword from the ground and tried to stab Toji. 'Dammit! How the hell... did you dodge that?' Toji had jumped back to avoid getting stabbed.

"Now what?" Megumi had sweat dripping down his cheek. 'Am I gonna have to do it...?!'
«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Even though he's my kid... he's definitely got potential. If his cursed technique manifests when he's around five or six... handing him over to you guys won't be a problem. But that depends on the money, of course." Toji has a grin on his face as he speaks to Naobito. "I'll be expecting eight for an inherited technique. Seven without it."

"Hmph! We'll give you ten if he possesses an inherited technique."

'Take care of Megumi, okay? That place is useless for someone like me. But for him... for someone with potential... it'll be a little better. I don't care... I don't care anymore.'

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Hey. What's your name?" Toji suddenly asks Megumi gets thrown off by the question. "...? Fushiguro..."

"... Not Zen'in, Huh? Good for you." Toji stabs himself in the had.

A heavenly gifted body strong enough... to overwrite the soul. For him, even this out-of-control technique wasn't...

Both Y/n and Megumi looked shocked as Toji's limp body hits the floor.

A/n sorry for not updating. I got a bit sad when writing this. 🙂

Words 1512