The Hug Fort

The Hug Fort is a small cottage with a window overlooking idilicc hillside, a beach and the deep blue sea. It's located on the coast, nearby lavender waving lazily in the breeze. It's an overcast day - not too hot, not too cold.

Within the living room there are several sofas, armchairs and beanbags, with soft blankets and throw pillows. If you sat in any of the various comfy furniture, you would sink into it slightly, like it was trying to engulf you and protect you from the outside world.

There is a small pillow fort - illuminated by a softly glowing lava lamp and fairy lights. Within the pillow fort is a snack bar of sorts - along with several jugs filled with warm drinks. There are mugs to the side of the table.

On one of the sofas, there is a sign above it on the wall reading 'Cuddle Couch'. There is a fluffy blanket on top of it. A TV is positioned opposite.

There is a crackling fireplace to the back of the room, its flames emitting a cosy warmth.

Outside of the living room, there are several bedrooms upstairs and a kitchen linked directly to the living room.

A human sized gecko in a flowing cloak is stood on the porch of the cottage.

"Welcome to the Hug Fort!"