chapter two

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.
( HE FELL FIRST )

"MISSY!" rory almost screamed as water was splashed on her warm body.

"oh, come on rore! it's a little water!" the curly haired girl laughed as she swam back to the ladder of the boat. "drinks anyone?" viah opened the cooler, rooting through the bottles and cans.

"ooooo give me a beer." jenson sat back against one of the seats with his feet up. "comin' up" she tossed it to him, getting a perfect catch.

"sprite please and thanks." kaden held his hands up, catching it.

harry scoffed turning to jenson and his twin sister, lila, "will you please stop making out infront of me? it's the least you could do."

lila flipped him off, continuing to kiss her boyfriend. "soooo, rory." viah turned to her and smirked. "how's conrad?"

so, a rundown of the friend group. it consisted of aurora, scott and finn ambrose, silviah madison, harry and lila peterson, jenson olivers, kaden johnson, missy banks, shayla adams, nicole miller, jeremiah and conrad fisher and steven conklin.

that was sort of the extended friend group though. it mainly consisted of rory, finn, viah, jeremiah, conrad and steven.

lila and jenson were always on and off, mainly on though. viah had this hugeeee crush on finn, harry and missy werent together but we're all over each other all the time, jeremiah would kiss anyone he got the chance to, conrad obviously was madly in love with rory, finn would joke about with viah about her crush, scott was hooked on this one girl that worked in the country club, steven was getting along well with shayla and kaden couldn't decide which girl in their school he liked the most.

today was only rory, lila, harry, jenson, viah, kaden and missy. finn and scott were out with their dad while the fishers were busy greeting steven and his sister belly.

rory's phone buzzed as she picked it up, seeing two messages.

connie
conklin's are here, come over soon rory :))

scott
dad wants you home in an hour to go and see laurel, steven and belly

"recon youd be able to take the boat back to the docks in half an hour, kaden?" she shaded her eyes from the sun. "sure, reason being?"

"my dad wants me home to go see steven and his sister." she told him. "buzzkillllll!" viah sighed, "steve-o can wait till tomorrow."