⚠️000.000⚠️

[❄️](currently loading information)

[❄️]
(currently loading information)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

welcome to "history's fallen nation".

!warnings , cannibalism, smuts?, lime, gore, death, supernaturals, violence, drugs, profanity, r*pe?, heavy themes!

THIS BOOK CONTAINS HEAVY SEXUAL THEMES AND HEAVY YANDERE THEMES.

i do not support any of these themes and subjects, I'm just a simple writer . . . that writes these themes but do no support such actions! these subjects are better off fictional! not in real life since of how disgusting these subjects would be in real life.

do NOT write any homophobic and racist comments in my book, i do not want my book to contain no drama! keep your opinions to yourself.

the reader is based of kaeya alberich (Genshin Impact), there personality will be based of them and there face claim as well!

this is the male version made for my record of ragnarok books, there will be a gender neutral book coming out soon.

do not write anything that is hateful towards this book, if so get the FUCK out of the book, if you want to cause plenty of SHIT, i want this book to be maintained to be enjoyable to all, and i can't please all and everyone so if you DO NOT, like it, you can simply exit the page and not read it, it's that easy.

however.

have fun.