Chapter 23- Celebration of Love

Começar do início

I left my room and met my parents downstairs. We hosted the party at the country club because they were used to planning those events. 

"Oh Lillian you look gorgeous sweetheart," my mom said as she saw me. 

"Thank you, Mom, you look so beautiful as well I love you," I said, she smiled at me. "I love you too honey," 

My dad arrived downstairs and I could see the way he looked at my mom. As to be expected by a married couple, they were really in love, when I get married I want to have what they have. Hopefully with the boy whom I loved more than anyone at the moment, Rafe. 

"Oh my god, you look so beautiful," my dad said to my mom and they kissed making my brother pretend to gag and me smile. I was a hopeless romantic, any moment I saw a happy couple my heart melted. 

"You look beautiful Lil, and you look very handsome Ethan," my dad said to us as he pulled away from my mom and we both thanked him with a nod. 

"Let's go," my dad said and we followed him and my mom to the car. We drove to the country club and as we saw all the decorations my mom and dad were stunned. 

Ethan and I met up with the Country Club Event Planner and planned the event as we have been doing for a few years. That was always our gift to them. This year we went all out, balloon arches, their initials engraved on any merchandising for the guest and so many more details. 

My mom was wearing a beige dress and my dad a beige suit and the color theme of the event was beige and white so that they would match with the decorations. This day had to be perfect, it meant a lot to them. 

Shortly after guests started arriving and everything was going smoothly. 

The Camerons arrived and I finally got to see Rafe. He was wearing a suit that looked really charming on him. He looked at me, first at my eyes then down to my body, I saw his eyes flickering at my sight and I got butterflies. 

He quickly excused himself from the small talk his family was having with one another and walked over to me. He picked me up and turned me around by the waist. We kissed pretty quickly because there were many people and then we just looked at each other.

"You look," Rafe said while looking at me trying to express how he felt, "So beautiful," he said while looking deeply into my green eyes. 

"I love you," I said to him and he smiled. "I love you more," 

"May I escort you to your seat sir?" I said to him with a British accent and he looked at me funny. "You may?" he said with a doubtful tone which made me giggle. I showed the table that was arranged for me, him, Sarah, Kie, and Topper, and he sat down. 

I stood up to greet the Camerons, the Carreras, and the Thortons and he grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap. "Rafe," I giggled. "After we are done with this event, you're coming with me yeah?" Rafe said to me, it wasn't a question, more like a fact. I nodded and we both stood up to greet the other families. 

"Lil," Sarah yelled so that I would see her through the crowd. "Hi," I squealed. "You look so pretty Lil," She said while we hugged. "So do you," I said looking at her, she really did. She was wearing a very pretty yellow dress that fit her really nicely. 

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Cameron," I said to Ward and Rose and they smiled. 

"Oh please call us Ward and Rose kiddo," Ward said and I fake smiled at him. I hated that man with all my heart for what he constantly did to Rafe. 

"You look very pretty Lil," Rose said and I smiled at her. "Thank you, you also look gorgeous," I said to Rose and she smiled warmly. The Camerons sat down at their table with my parents and I looked for the Thortons to find Topper. "Top," I said when I saw him speaking to someone. He excused himself and came over to me. "Lil," he said and hugged me tight. "You look pretty," Topper said and I smiled. "Thanks, you also look nice. I'll show you your table," I said and dragged him to the table where Sarah and Rafe already were.