-twenty three: college

Start from the beginning

"which way? i can't tell i'm searchin', searchin' can't find the!"

"way that i should turn." echoed through the school as desiree slid down the railing.

"i should turn, right or left? it's, it's like nothin' works without you!"

"i don't know where to go, what's the right team." desiree sang, running into the auditorium.

"i want my own thing, so bad i'm gonna scream!"

"i can't choose, so confused, what's it all mean?" she spun around in the stage, hearing people's cheers after she would perform in her ears.

"i want my own dream, so bad i'm gonna scream!"

"yeah, the clock's runnin' down, hear the crowd gettin' loud!" desiree said walking out of howard and seeing more mummy like people than before.

"i'm consumed by the sound!"

"is it him? is it love? can the music ever be enough?" desiree said, looking at jet who was waving at her, and seeing all her drama program friends.

"gotta work it out, gotta work it out you can do it, you can do it!" desiree said as she backed away, walking to the city high school.

the instrumental break started, and suddenly the city high school faded away and popped up at a hill far away.

desiree turned behind her, seeing all the mummy people. she started to run toward the city high school them all saying stuff about different schools, it slowly gettin louder and louder as they chased her.

she ran even faster, not knowing what would happen if they caught up.

eventually desiree got to the city high school, and quickly shut the door once she got inside.

"i don't know where to go what's the right team?"desiree said sliding down the closed door.

"i want my own thing so bad i'm gonna scream!" she crawled to the envelope on the ground picking it up.

it read, "acceptance letter." and desiree dropped it. "i can't choose, so confused what's it all mean?"

"i want my own dream so bad i'm gonna scream!" desiree went around, closing all the open lockers as she ran.

"i don't know where to go what's the right team i want my own thing i want my own thing." she sang, going up the steps.

"i can't choose, so confused what's it all mean? i want my own dream so bad i'm gonna scream!" desiree stood on the high balcony.

a slow instrumental played, and then desiree screamed loudly.

"des wake up!"

desiree screamed, and someone shook her roughly.

she woke up, breathing heavily and sweating. jet stood over her worry spread across her face.

"are you okay? you were screaming." he said, sitting on the bed.

desiree unintentionally ignored him, looking at her clock.

"it's 9 pm, i only have 3 hours. i have time to finish gosh, why did i sleep." desiree said looking around for her computer, still breathing heavily and her hands shaking.

"des, hey. relax." jet said holding desiree's hands in his.

"tell me what's going on." he said scooting next to her so they were both sitting in the bed together.

"jet, dont-"

"i know. i know you hate me, i know we're ex's. but i have feelings, and i care about you." he said.

desiree sighed, "okay well. i applied to 2 out of my 3 colleges, and i can't finish the essay for one them. and that one is a college i've dreamed of going to since i was a kid."

"it's just so much, and then what if i get into all three and i have to choose. i want to go to all of them! and then what if i get into none!" desiree said, yelling at the end.

"hey calm down. first, any college would be lucky to have you. if they reject they're stupid, second, you have 3 hours right? until the essay is due?" jet said.

desiree nodded, "okay, i might not be that good in school, i'll try and help you. we're gonna finish this in less then 3 hours." jet said.

"you don't have to, we have rehearsal tomorrow you know. you should sleep." desiree said.

"so should you, so we're gonna knock this out the park so you sleep, and not be stressed." jet said smiling at desiree.

desiree nodded at jet smiling back at him. "okay." that's good."

nayah speaks !!

"ricky and ej are doing scream" NO DESIREE IS

+

JESIREE REDEMPTION ERA???!?!!