"An Animagus?What is that?".Morris whispers to Faith.

"No one?How disappointing".Snape stands infront of the class as the slide changes.

"Please,sir.An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal.A werewolf has no choice.With each full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is.He's kill his best friend if he crossed his path.Furthermore,the werewolf only responds to the call of it's own kind".Hermione explains.

Draco howls at that and both you and Maddie give him a weird look as Crabbe laughs.

"Thank you,Mr Malfoy.That's the second time you've spoke out of turn,Miss Granger.Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?".Snape looks down on Hermione and you can see her eagerness to learn fade away at his words as she looks down.

Ron leans over to Harry. "He's got a point,you know".

"Five points from Gryffindor".Snape announces.As Snape carries on talking,you watch as Draco blows two origami papers towards you and Harry. "As an antidote to your ignorance,and on my desk,by Monday morning,two rolls of parchment on the werewolf,with particular emphasis on recognizing it".

All the students in the room groan as Snape says this and you hold the paper origami in your hand.

"Sir,it's Quidditch tomorrow".Harry says,looking at Snape.

"How are we suppose to play Quidditch and write two rolls of parchment at the same time?".You agree with him.

Snape glares at you and Harry before leaning down face to face with Harry. "Then I suggest you take extra care,Miss Cromwell and Mr Potter.Loss of limb will not excuse you.Page 394".

Snape walks back to the back of the classroom and begins teaching his lesson.You and Harry look at each other before opening the paper from Draco.

On the magical drawing,it shows you riding a broom during Quidditch before you get struck by lightning.

Hopefully,that will not happen.

-

Inside the Great Hall,you're sat with Faith,Harry,Morris and Ron.You have no clue where Hermione and Maddie are,they disappeared after fourth period.

You and Faith are doing Potions homework while Morris watches as Harry and Ron play Wizard Chess,making fun of Ron as he is losing terribly.

"Merlin,I despise Snape".You angrily throw your quill on the table. "Not only he's given us stupid Potions homework,but,to top it off,he gave us Defense Against the Dark Arts homework too when it's Quidditch tomorrow.He isn't even our teacher for that subject".

"At least we only have to give it in on Monday.We've got four days to do it".Faith reassures you.

You look up when you notice Alwyn walking onto the Great Hall,laughing with his friends as if the argument from the weekend didn't happen.He hasn't even spoken to you about it.

Faith notices you glaring at Alwyn. "Have you and your brother even spoken about what has been happening?".

"I tried talking to him,he said that I'm going mad".You explain and Faith gives him a dirty look.